Thread: Ose 150a esc

Default Ose 150a esc

I am running Duel OSE 150A ESC. When I connect the battery I get a constant "beep...beep...beep.
    They are connected to duel leopard 3650 1650kv each ESC is also connected to a 3s 5000mAh 50C.
    Receiver is a Specktrum MR4000 and a DX5 Pro Tr. Any suggestions

thanks
    jd
    jdthomas207@gmail.com

Just curious. I assume you are running a Y-harness, from Ch2 on the Rx, to both of the ESCs. Did you remember to cut the positive (usually 'red') wire on one of the Y-harness "legs". Only one ESC needs to be providing power to the Rx (and servo)...so, if one of the red wires wasn't snipped, and both ESCs are providing power to the Rx, that could be part of the problem.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Yes sir, i pulled the center wire out of the harness coming form the second ESC. I fed both harnesses into the Y slitter and connected them into the throttle contact on the receiver.
    I had only hooked one battery though, i thought i would have to bind the first ESC first. You think i should hook both batteries?

Thanks for you help.

You need bind both, and calibrate, ESCs...one at a time. I don't think it matters which you do first, but, when doing so, it's probably best to plug the ESC directly into the receiver (ie. temporarily no Y-harness in the configuration). Once each has been individually calibrated & programmed, them connect both ESCs, via the Y-harness, to the receiver, and test again.

With all my vehicles/vessels (mostly off-road vehicles), I've always done all of this before installing the electronics. This way, if there are any problems, I can (hopefully) correct them before installing in whatever they're going in. If after doing the programming, calibration, and testing, there's still a problem, email Steve, as he's extremely efficient at providing great customer service.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Great,

I will try this this afternoon.
    Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Hi Panther6834,

I was able to bind the receiver. I then was able to see the servo work. Once i connected the motor leads to the ESC i started getting the beep..beep..beep. Both batteries have a 11.7v. How do i go about calibrating the ESC. I have the red and black leads from the battery going to the red and black leads going to the OSE 150A ESC. The ESC's say 150A 2-6lipo BECS.5.5v/5A. I am using two Rev Lectrix Go Pack silver label 500070C 3C 11.1v 55.5whr batteries that was reccomended by Offshore Elect.

Any other idea?

Hi Panther6834 I was finally able to figure it out. I was not aware you had to calibrate the ESC's Thanks for your help. IMG_0681.jpg

Glad you got it working. You're welcome.