Thread: Spartan Hull Makeover-- Go Bucks!

Default Spartan Hull Makeover-- Go Bucks!

I had to share my build after a couple months of slowly working on it. I got in on a deal several years ago where an online retailer made a mistake on the pricing for a blank hull and tray for something like $20. Anyway I finally decided to get it painted and ready to run. All I need is the windshield decal I've ordered from MonoJeff already. Once that's in it will be all done!

I 3D printed a splash guard and wired it up with 6 LEDs for a neat effect that are powered by the 3rd channel on my receiver. Plus, I printed the locks that lock the motor/ESC tray in place as they were missing. Can't wait to take it out and see how she runs.

Motor Leopard 4074 1774Kv
    ESC Seaking 180A

After all that, here it is!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks nice. You might consider a black windsheild decal... could be viewed as a scale graphic or possibly even further the football helmet theme.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Why don't you come out and run it with us?

Fweazel, it is definitely helmet themed! But I actually have the grey with red fade on order from MonoJeff but still waiting for it to ship.

Photohoward, I would love to run with others nearby. Where are you from and where do you run?

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Eat...7!2d41.3454778

Dundee and Chestnut ridge road. Whole bunch of guys will be there tomorrow. guys show up about 11:00.
    https://clevelandmodelboat.org Bill North is the head Power Boat guy: PM your number and he can text you.

I'm in Dayton for tonight but I'll have to make an effort to come by another Sunday. Thank you