Thread: New addition to the collection .

Default New addition to the collection .

Ordered a TFL Zonda a month and a half ago and it finally got here. Now to get it ready for the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can't afford mine...yet...but looking forward to when I can finally order it. Enjoy.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

check out this https://youtu.be/wblvcRkyfsg
    also "madrcer" post on here with his Zonda

Quote Originally Posted by Johnc View Post
    check out this https://youtu.be/wblvcRkyfsg
    also "madrcer" post on here with his Zonda
    Yea I saw this video . It was what got me to buy mine. I got the 12% discount that he has posted when I ordered the boat. Looks like a low flying missile on the water. I've got a set of X442 props coming from Chris over at Dasboata and 1 pc flex shafts from OSE coming too. In a couple of months I'll see if I can pick up a set of the props MrMad used for his high speed run . The x442's should put me into the 70's which is fine for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Can't afford mine...yet...but looking forward to when I can finally order it. Enjoy.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    Not sure which one you are planning on getting but I really love the colors of this boat. I'll have to post a thread in the TFL section for the upgrades . Fingers crossed for you and your future purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by 1coopgt View Post
    Not sure which one you are planning on getting but I really love the colors of this boat. I'll have to post a thread in the TFL section for the upgrades . Fingers crossed for you and your future purchase.
    Undecided...tho, I'm fairly certain it won't be the carbon fiber.