Thread: Doing some mods to my Proboat Sonicwake and i would like to get your thoughts?

Default Doing some mods to my Proboat Sonicwake and i would like to get your thoughts?

1st i installed a FAN MODULE 20Kg servo and wow what a difference! 2nd - I decided to go with Seaking 180 ESC and a Leopard 4074 /1650kv brushless motor! Also, got the Hobbywing program card for my 180 ESC's!!! Question, what type of connectors would you recommend for this set up - the OSE 6mm Gold Plated Bullet connectors?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BJ42'' / Miss Geico 36'' / TFL Hydro 35'' / Retrieval boat 30'' Tug
    Make sure you check out my Youtube channel -----> shorturl.at/ntFQ7

Connector type will depend on whether you're running 4S, or 6S...tho, 'bigger' is usually better. On all my 4S-6S boats (except one, as I just haven't switched it yet), on the advise of others, I'm using the OSE-qs6 connectors. On my 2S-3S boats (plus, temporarily, one 4S boat), I'm running XT60 connectors.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    Connector type will depend on whether you're running 4S, or 6S...tho, 'bigger' is usually better. On all my 4S-6S boats (except one, as I just haven't switched it yet), on the advise of others, I'm using the OSE-qs6 connectors. On my 2S-3S boats (plus, temporarily, one 4S boat), I'm running XT60 connectors.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    Sounds good, O ordered a bunch of the OSE6 Bullet connectors!
    BJ42'' / Miss Geico 36'' / TFL Hydro 35'' / Retrieval boat 30'' Tug
    Make sure you check out my Youtube channel -----> shorturl.at/ntFQ7