Thread: BEST Trump video EVER

Default BEST Trump video EVER

This is, hands-down, the ABSOLUTE BEST & FUNNIEST video you will ever see about Donald Trump...staring Donald Trump AND Donald Trump:

https://youtu.be/W7rJp2Tx7vc

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

If you can't get to a rally take 12 minutes and watch, your new friends are just "beautiful" "like nothing you've ever seen before" "you'll see"

Mic
    Funny and "pathetic"

Mic Halbrehder
    IMPBA 8656
    NAMBA 1414

Quote Originally Posted by HTVboats View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

If you can't get to a rally take 12 minutes and watch, your new friends are just "beautiful" "like nothing you've ever seen before" "you'll see"

Mic
    Funny and "pathetic"
    Finally had the time to watch the video...hilarious...shows exactly how ignorant Trump supporters truly are.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Doh, I was assuming it was going to be a JFK style video.

If he was a dictator I would feel sorry for you guys, but you voted him in knowing full well what an idiot he is, so I just gotta laugh.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    Doh, I was assuming it was going to be a JFK style video.

If he was a dictator I would feel sorry for you guys, but you voted him in knowing full well what an idiot he is, so I just gotta laugh.
    Actually, "The People" did NOT vote him in...he LOST the popular vote, and by more than a reasonable margin. Unfortunately, when it comes to voting in the US, 'popular vote' matters for everything, EXCEPT presidential voting. For that, we (unfortunately) have this IDIOTIC thing called the "Electoral College". Honestly, the Electoral College should be DISBANDED, and the "popular vote" is what SHOULD count. Reading up on this ridiculous method of voting for the president is 'interesting' reading...but, to save those reading this the trouble, I'll give you the 'Cliff Notes' version.

The Electrical College is made up of a 'select' 538 people. The first 100 represent the two senators from each state. The remaining 438 are based on each state's population - essentially, one Electoral College member for each 'X' number of people, divided into districts. Thus the reason California has more Electoral College members than any other state. However, here's where things start to get screwy.

First, while each Electoral College member is SUPPOSED to cast their vote based on the "popular vote" of their district, there is NOTHING rewiring them to do so. 100% of the "popular vote" of any district could be for 'candidate A', but that Electoral College member could cast his/her Electoral College vote for 'candidate B'. I could even turn that info something funny, as that same messenger could cast his/her "popular vote" for 'candidate A', and still place the Electoral College vote for 'candidate B'. This could, potentially, make it VERY EASY for a candidate to purchase his/her way into the presidency - just find enough Electoral College member that might be planning to vote for your opponent, and pay them to vote for you.

The second part of the Electoral College screwiness is how each state places their Electoral College votes. Using California for this example, California has 55 Electoral College votes...but, that does NOT mean each individual vote goes towards the candidate that each Electoral College member voted for. No, that would be to easy. Instead, the Electoral College votes of each state are tabulated, and whichever candidate has the highest number of Electoral College votes, ALL of the votes for that state go to that candidate. Using California as an example, if 27 Electoral College members view for 'candidate A', and 28 members vote for 'candidate B's, 'candidate B's gets ALL 55 votes.

Is our presidential voting system starting to seem like the MOST SCREWED UP voting system ever? This "problem" is how Trump won in 2016...he did NOT win the popular vote. There's even a (very) strong possibility that he "bought" his way into the White House, by 'buying' votes from Electoral College members who were "undecided". Now, I'm NOT claiming this as "fact" (I don't do things the way Trump does, pulling "facts" out of his a$$)...only stating it as a (strong) possibility. Either way, our presidential election system NEEDS to be replaced with the "popular" vote, not the current system that is so screwed up, it's NOT funny.

There are enough other places that talk politics. Id rather not start fighting on here.

if we can keep this name calling free and a rational debate, we can keep this up, otherwise it will disappear.

BTW I like how the electoral college works. We dont need, Florida, ny and California deciding the direction of the entire country.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    There are enough other places that talk politics. Id rather not start fighting on here.

if we can keep this name calling free and a rational debate, we can keep this up, otherwise it will disappear.

BTW I like how the electoral college works. We dont need, Florida, ny and California deciding the direction of the entire country.
    I'm in agreement on everything said, except for the Electoral College part. For one thing, it can actually lead to CA, NY, & FL "controlling" the election. By allowing the popular vote to be the controlling factor...exactly as it is for everything else...it would "level the playing field", so to speak. I live in CA, and, like you, I believe CA has too much 'power'. Just because we have the highest population doesn't mean we should have any more say.

I believe the system...ALL systems...should be equal. This isn't a 'political' belief...it's a 'human' belief. George Orwell's novel, "Animal Farm", is a perfect example of this. There's a well-known line from the novel, "All animals are created equal, but some animals are created more equal than others." He wrote that line to explain the problems within our political system...but, the trim is, that one line explains the 'problem' with most current systems, from political to corporate, from law enforcement to the hierarchy within churches.

In some ways, each of these "systems" operates on a manner similar to how did dealers operate - they give you a low-priced, or free, 'taste'...then, once they have you "hooked", they control you...and, they use that to their advantage. Again, I'm not just referring to politics, but to almost every "organised" entity. It's a sad truth...but, a truth, nonetheless. Within our political system, both sides - Democrats & Republicans - are guilty of it.

Mr. Panther6834
    I am a 72 year old native Californian and a Trump voter. I take a strong
    disliking to everything you have said. At Steve's requests I will keep it
    clean and just say you have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Panchothedog View Post
    Mr. Panther6834

I for one, LOVE to learn, especially from ones with a different point of view.
    If they can articulate their point of view well, even better.
    I alslo love this forum: It never gets uncivil, and is respectfull, and evidence driven.

Would it be worth while to have a place for civil discussion, outside of Meme-land, name calling, social media?
    I say this assuming we can police ourselves, just as Panchothedog has done.
    Cheetah, Super Rio, (Mod) Starship (Mod and sold),

Mr. Panther6834
    First, I created this thread with the purpose of sharing a humorous video...nothing more, nothing less. It was NOT to turn this thread into a political "hatchet session". I posted it in different forums. interestingly enough, only those who are die-hard Trump supporters appear to have taken it as an "attack" on them, and are either unwilling, or incapable, of accepting the humor presented by the video. Everyone else...INCLUDING Republicans (who are not die-hard Trump supporters)...has taken it in the humorous manner that it was intended.

This raises an interesting question, as to why die-hard Trump supporters take it as an attack against them??? Of course, it is also possible that neither you, nor other Trump, have even bothered to watch the video. Now, I'm not saying you didn't actually watch it...only that it IS a possibility.

Second, you are more than welcome to taking a dislike to what I've said. As a trump supporter, I wouldn't expect any less from you. That is your option/opinion, just as mine is mine...we are both equally entitled to our opinions, and our rights to express opinions...as the law guarantees...a law that is written into The Constitution.

Finally, as for you being 72 years old, that doesn't make your option anymore meaningful, accurate, or factual. I might be a few years younger than you, but your "you have a lot to learn" comment is not only an assumption, but also a fallacy. You have done nothing more than pull this 'belief' out of who-knows-where, and have nothing to back it up...something a certain other person does on a daily basis.

This final point is not directed specifically at you, but at everyone who uses their age as a "defense" against those who are younger. I have come across 10 year-olds who have more intelligence than some 72 year-olds, and who could teach a number of 72 year-olds plenty. Age plays absolutely NO part in one's level of intelligence - just because one is older does NOT make them any smarter, more intelligent, more capable, more intellectual, etc, then anyone who happens to be younger than them.

This is not a political, or politicized, statement...it is A FACT. I could also provide info to a couple of other FACT...ones pertaining to a couple of studies, related to people who attempt to use their age as a 'defining factor' in order to (falsely) "backup" other things there said...but, in an attempt to keep this 'nice', I'll refrain from saying more, or providing links to those studies (as I'm fairly certain even the results of these studies would be "attacked").

I have seen more presidents than you have. That is the only point I was
    trying to make by stating my age. From the way you write it seems like
    you are a very bright person, which makes me wonder why you can't see
    the good in what I feel is the best president this country has had in my
    lifetime. Not trying to pick a fight and I realize that there is no right or wrong in politics only opposing views. I just felt that the first few post in this thread were quite insulting of our president and was quite surprised to find it here on our model boat forum, a place I come to for enjoyment and knowledge. I don't have to go far in this world to find all the opinions like
    yours that I can stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
    First, I created this thread with the purpose of sharing a humorous video...nothing more, nothing less.
    And you were ok up until here..

shows exactly how ignorant Trump supporters truly are.

You live in a state where it is acceptable to $hit on the sidewalk. 134,000 homeless, state sponsored drug abuse.. Trump is the least of your worries...

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smock View Post
    You live in a state where it is acceptable to $hit on the sidewalk. 134,000 homeless, state sponsored drug abuse.
    No, #2 (or even #1) on the sidewalk is NOT "acceptable" in CA - get caught, get arrested. As far as the homeless is concerned, if you look at the overall population, and compare it against the number of homeless, CA is NOT the state with the highest percentage of homeless. Washington DC has almost 3x what CA has. NY & HI are also considerably higher than CA.

As for your (false) claim of "state sponsored drug abuse", that sounds exactly like something Trump would say. First, legalizing marijuana (which I am NOT in agreement with) is NOT "state sponsored drug abuse". Second, quite a few states have legalized that (44 out of 50, plus D.C.) Third, CA was NOT the first state to do this...that would be Vermont.

Just like a certain other person, you should learn to get your facts straight before you spout off nonsense BS.

First, I created this thread with the purpose of sharing a humorous video...nothing more, nothing less. It was NOT to turn this thread into a political "hatchet session". I posted it in different forums. interestingly enough, only those who are die-hard Trump supporters appear to have taken it as an "attack" on them, and are either unwilling, or incapable, of accepting the humor presented by the video. Everyone else...INCLUDING Republicans (who are not die-hard Trump supporters)...has taken it in the humorous manner that it was intended.

This raises an interesting question, as to why die-hard Trump supporters take it as an attack against them??? Of course, it is also possible that neither you, nor other Trump, have even bothered to watch the video. Now, I'm not saying you didn't actually watch it...only that it IS a possibility.

Second, you are more than welcome to taking a dislike to what I've said. As a trump supporter, I wouldn't expect any less from you. That is your option/opinion, just as mine is mine...we are both equally entitled to our opinions, and our rights to express opinions...as the law guarantees...a law that is written into The Constitution.

Finally, as for you being 72 years old, that doesn't make your option anymore meaningful, accurate, or factual. I might be a few years younger than you, but your "you have a lot to learn" comment is not only an assumption, but also a fallacy. You have done nothing more than pull this 'belief' out of who-knows-where, and have nothing to back it up...something a certain other person does on a daily basis.

This final point is not directed specifically at you, but at everyone who uses their age as a "defense" against those who are younger. I have come across 10 year-olds who have more intelligence than some 72 year-olds, and who could teach a number of 72 year-olds plenty. Age plays absolutely NO part in one's level of intelligence - just because one is older does NOT make them any smarter, more intelligent, more capable, more intellectual, etc, then anyone who happens to be younger than them.

This is not a political, or politicized, statement...it is A FACT. I could also provide info to a couple of other FACT...ones pertaining to a couple of studies, related to people who attempt to use their age as a 'defining factor' in order to (falsely) "backup" other things there said...but, in an attempt to keep this 'nice', I'll refrain from saying more, or providing links to those studies (as I'm fairly certain even the results of these studies would be "attacked").

Please, let's be honest you created this post to take a jab at Trump. Whice is fine on some other forums So tired of peoples opinions on Trump. If I want to hear this I'll just turn on the news. Please take this somewhere else, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meangenesracing View Post
    Please, let's be honest you created this post to take a jab at Trump. Whice is fine on some other forums So tired of peoples opinions on Trump. If I want to hear this I'll just turn on the news. Please take this somewhere else, thanks
    You can believe whatever false belief you want...but it's still a FALSE belief. If I had come across an equally funny Biden video, I'd gladly post it, as well. True, I dislike Trump...seriously dislike...but, I also don't like Biden. I'd say, we, as Americans, need a 'better' option, but I also realize that, with less than 3 months to go, it's too late for that. Either way, we're $crewed.

The Trump hate cracks me up. The republicans could have run a squirrel against Hills and that squirrel would have been elected. Same thing this year. Quid pro Joe has dementia. Even if he didn't have dementia the impeachment hearings would start the same day as the inauguration because "nobody is above the law". That's what we were told over and over and over and over. We already know Joe actual did what they accused Trump of. He bragged about it.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smock View Post
    Run by Democrats for decades, but Trump is the problem.
    First, you're ignoring the fact that San Francisco does NOT have the highest homeless population in the US. In regards to the first video, I am in complete agreement...it is a HUGE problem, and party of why I would never live in SF again. At the same time, there are plenty of problems, from Los Angeles to NYC, that are just as bad...and, in certain ways, worse. This is NOT a Democratic problem, or a Republican problem - it is a human problem, as it's NOT just in the U.S.

These same problems exist is countries around the world. It's just that it gets covered (by the media) more here BECAUSE we are the U.S. NYC has far more "crazy" people. If you want to talk about drug problems, California isn't even in the top-10 for highest drug problems...of five different categories, California appears on ONLY two top-10 list, both of which have Fresno listed. Under the category of "Top 10 Cities with LEAST Overall Drug Use", San Francisco is listed. This is NOT 'assumption'...this is PROVABLE FACT.

Doug,
    Please dont take this as critical, but more like constructive criticism.
    If your going to make a point and use a news source as a reference, I would usually do a background check on the source before a post.
    More than once, I found articles that would be suspect, find another biased article, and leaned something in the process.
    https://www.allsides.com/news-source/newsmax
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/
    Cheetah, Super Rio, (Mod) Starship (Mod and sold),

This whole humorous thing started out as nothing more than a underhanded swipe at our president and the 60 odd million people who voted for him, many of which seem to be members of this forum. Enough of your CNN facts and defences. I live in California. I have never lived any where else but in California. It is rapidly becoming a real *!***!***!***!** hole with the highest
    percent of people in poverty then any other state in the nation. Because of my advanced age I CAN remember when this state was the envy of the nation, not so any more. It used to be the fastest growing state in the nation, now it barely holds its own and almost all of the new residents are welfare recipients. This is mostly due to sanctuary state status imposed by our great democratic govener. I can already imagine your hissy reply but you know dam well everything I have said is true. This forum is meant for enjoyment of the hobby of many thousands of like minded people, model
    boating. You screwed up by bringing a political subject here that no business on this forum so why don't you just drop it and be done with it.

Mr. Panther6834
    I'm only in my 50's and Canadian and I KNOW how bad it would be if Hillary was voted in because that's what we did.... We voted Hillary into our Parliament and it's a slow swirl down the bowl at this time. Most are too embarrassed to admit how much they are now losing under this regime.

I always like to point out to Canadians that complain about Trump that they live in Canada. It seems like they forget this and forget the BS going on up here as if there was nothing here to complain about.

Slowly going down the potty....
    Nortavlag Bulc

If the O.P. has nothing of value to say, be it about model boats OR politics, he should just say nothing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN2y...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by properchopper; 08-09-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    When someone has nothing of value to say, be it about model boats OR politics, he should just say nothing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN2y...ature=youtu.be
    That's HILARIOUS. Not sure which is funnier...the "message" he's attempting to get across to people, or his fumbled attempt at getting the message said.

Seriously, thank you for the morning laugh. Laughter is a GREAT way to start the day.

ADD-ON:. Also, thank you for introducing me to another comedian. His comment is definitely "different"...but, in a 'good', and very funny, way.

In the end we post things like this to get responses or stir the pot. I do it all the time on FB. There are 100s of funny things about all the candidates, but you picked this one. I was a gambling person, id let all my money ride on your vote not going for Trump in November.

Remember the days when we respected people or better yet our presidents. Social media has given everyone a keyboard with a monitor to hide behind and say what they would like, which is then dividing us as a country and now as rc boaters.

Its just not needed here. there are other places and forums to post these. Time to lock it up and move on to rc.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!