Thread: Was fun till I found the Shore

Default Was fun till I found the Shore

Hello
    This is my first post and am looking for help. Where to start.. Hit the rocks which met new prop when looking for damage I thought the brass tube was bent. So I straightened it (Wrong) so new brass tube. Put it all back together and boat dead slow. I see you can adjust the prop angle.
    I tried to move it with the screw loose with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? Can't see how the angle can change much with the stiff brass tube. Looks like the brass tube only goes in one way. Is this correct?
    Was great fun while it lasted.

Sorry,
    Sonicwake 36

loose coupler? take the flex shaft out .spin up the motor ,does it spin up normally? if so there's binding in the flex shaft somewhere .
    volantex vector pro ,proboat veles 29 , traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

I hate to admit....but found I had set the throttle range to the low side which caused the boat to be very slow even after the new prop. Read the manual a second time and found the error of my ways. Posting for the next nubee that might have the same problem. Next question has anyone added a small pickup tube to increase rooster tail?