Thread: help-- Single "beep"with green light Proboat Veles

Default help-- Single "beep"with green light Proboat Veles

After last run everything seemed ok but i went to run my boat today and when i turned it on, all i get is a single green light beeping every few seconds. Trying to find out what that means. I am discharging my 5400 lipo to see if that is the problem but i have no clue. New to RC

Do you have steering servo control? If not, try "rebinding" the receiver to the transmitter
    Otherwise, try a throttle calibration. Make sure the throttle trim on the transmitter is set to zero, while the ESC is turned off, turn on the transmitter and hold the throttle wide open. Turn on the ESC, wait for it to beep and confirm wide open throttle, then release the throttle. ESC will beep again confirming neutral position, then will make a few more beeps to indicate its armed and ready.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

None of that seemed to help. I have a new ESC and i tried replacing and get the same exact problem. I am wondering if it could be batteries? When I turn on boat after a few seconds i get a continuous beep with green light flashing every few seconds. I may have to call horizon. Any other help?

Check the reciever for corrosion on the fittings to the board

Only thing I can think of is somehow the throttle got set to normal on the TX instead of reverse.