Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Whos making these wire drive coupling systems?

Hi,
    i respon as you show photos i send to you , but i gave you not the permission to show this photos in the internet.
    See the e-mail i send to you and i have also your answer .

Happy Amps Christian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Happy Amps Christian

I dont need permission you have the photos of these "fun runners" all over every boating site on the internet. LOL

Ch.lucas@gmx.net has been blocked for some time now so no emails come thru. You should accept you know very little about scale hydros and that you are not Fabio or Ron Jones and let it go. Im not building what you suggest. You should be beyond it by now and realize that you aren't manifesting your own ideas you just showing the same old photos year after year. Nothing runs. Ever....Just like jags say all talk no action and then it goes this way. And did you ever truly get permission to throw these photos all over the net coz you do. You use Jorgs boats to argue with German speed plane pilots, You use it in comments on RC groups to boaters there as if you are part of the team. No wonder they were going to buy a muzzle. All up in the boats showing everybody everything and had nothing to do with any of it. Show youre current boat as a proving ground for once. Here's your posted photos on rc groups Did you get permission?

"If hes such good friends with Lehner why does he have to ask what motor we ran"

Regards
    Hubert
    Last edited by eXoNerated; 06-28-2020 at 10:10 AM.

Hi, you have never show any boat running . You have never build a modelboat that float on the water , allways they sank after some seconds and you show no modelairplane and no helicopter . Nothing . Only modelmotors with very bad copperfilling , your photos at helifreak show stators with big gap where you can trow an Elefant between . And we never see one of your motors running .
    There is nothing you have done.

Happy Amps Christian
    Happy Amps Christian

The last boat posted was brought by Chuckie on RC race boats.de LOL try again And please no photos of you and him from 1980. You come over here running your mouth about American boat designers while pushing all this fascist crap as superior. Sell it to PUTIN ok? You may as well forget it. Keep on about Ron Jones and Howard Hughes and lose more friends fast. This is America Jack and we still number 1.

Regards
    Hubert

Hi ,
    no one has every seen the boat and never you at any competition. You will fail when start at a competition. You will see .
    And for true , i have never asked them what Lehner motor they use. I know all the motors they get . Because they have different windings i can not allway know what motor with what winding they have currently build in the boat. That belong from every day water condition and what they want to do at this day and what propeller can be used . That can change every day . No problem with that.

And , no not all,of the photos you show here are also on other forum web sites. And you have not the permission . USA is in the Berner Konvention. https://www.copyright.gov/title17/ and https://www.copyrightservice.net/de/copyright/us . Show yours and no other.

Happy Amps Christian
    Last edited by Ch.Lucas; 06-28-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    Happy Amps Christian

and no one has seen you with a working model in 37 years. They can feast the eyes shortly here but you youll still be doing this. I witnessed it for 7 years u did nothing but type ask anyone in Germany.

LOL

Goodbye troll its been real

Yep JAGS thats how it goes....... sad.

Good luck now no ones listening..... but maybe T will use your ideas but I doubt it no one else has. Talk to yourself Im actually building boats.

Wow..... This certainly has been an "Interesting" read.
    A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves

Not really just an old didactic soul pining to stay relevant . He knows the truth or he would have not come here following me. Im going to make a real attempt and he knows Im far from stupid. It all looks good for you guys. From the other side nothing happened in 37 years. It is a funny thread. I got a laugh out of it too. You have a pm so u can see who actually runs and who types constantly here and everywhere else. Hes going on about lift and using it but reports Jorgs hull has none. How would he know if he doesn't even have clarity that a mh54 is not a symmetrical airfoil. He talks about Ron Jones but has done what in Unlimited s real or models? The Germans grow weary as well. He want to control someone but it never works when he has tried. He simply loses friends and style point as some who constantly makes self proclamation of his greatness but stoops to the level of such nothingness as Me or Ralph Okon or anyone else asking for proof as displayed. In 10 years Ive never seen even a motor run but you have video from me. So you know now whats ......you will never get one from him, Who had a smartphone in 83.....

The Circus will look better and run better than any parts of a boat sitting on pool furniture for sure. How rude to come to the USA model boating forum and talk about Ron Jones and his inferior design while pushing the USSR's LUN. Hows it fit? and what judge is a ME on aerodynamics over anyone else especially Ron Jones? This was a discussion about wires and I asked tyler about his power where does this ekranoplane come in and why when hes asked to build his own stuff to prove it works his bottom falls out. Makes no sense since hes the one showing it. Just because I showed an example of is motor pushed forward hardly means hes contributed anything significant. His claim to fame is a 50 mph record 37 years ago but he's now an authority to Judge Ron Jones? BS! If competition is a metric his highly competitive colleagues say he's nothing there on the competitive scene. So why do I need to listen to him anymore than anyone else talking about a boat.

He's the guy in his own mind so he should build it and put the 400kw marvel motor in the EKRANO-unlimited go out there and see where hes at since hes calculated he can kill a honeywell t55 all by himself and knows more that Ron Jones about building an unlimited hydroplane.

Edit..

And my complete Neu motors which he cannot see because I won't allow him and the didactic guys he argues with constantly to see the winds they say are too complicated because they cannot do from Dr. Sariful Islam NC STATE UNIV. ABB Corporate research centers complete until they actually do something because all they do is this here what he does and they've had 6 months and not one tooth has been wound. HE WAS ALSO TOLD THIS ON HELIFREAK. I was granted full permission for learning purposes not his Scorpion(till he got mad when they locked him out ) and Lehner plugs or these silly online tantrums. The winds reduce the rotor losses to near negligable . The OEM motors can already do over 6 watts per gram with a 12 x 25 marcel saw cut prop with a pitch speed of 242 mph at 84 ampere. I have long shots of cryogenic cooling at my disposal for only 300 or so grams and am doing research with ferrofluid something he doesn't know anything about and was watching me. My winds are quite a bit more fill than OEM. The scorpion winder he held in high regaurd wound less than OEM on the neu motor and of course me. He also said Lucas does what hes doing now when ideas he tried didn't work so he went another way. 2 sides to every story or 3 or 4 But I dont know and dont care to be quite honest, but he can do this trolling for 7 years and still never show you a thing running. I know that for a fact and I dont know about you but that's a real bummer if you ask me. Its certainly not my style because staging parts on a table and old trophies don't give me a feeling of self gratification.

He gets mad because I list the specs of the ekranoplane and declare it's an plane but it is..... I never called him stupid but he felt that so its my fault.

Regards
    Hubert
    Last edited by eXoNerated; 06-28-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Hi, as you asked,
    Short 37 Years:
    1983 world record 50 mph electric modelboats IMPBA.
    1983 NAVIGA World Championship Stara Zagora / Bulgaria, 1985 World Cup Rotterdam / Netherland, 1987 World Cup Duisburg, 1989 World Cup China,
    1991 last win of my Mr. Pringels model hydroplane in a hydro oval racing against outrigger.
    1992 spun off MicroQuarz GmbH from Siemens/Corning company
    1995 first sensorless ESC for brushless motors, Stefan Merz becomes world champion in pylon F5D in 1996.
    1996 presentation at the Berblinger price of the city of Ulm in Germany my fuel cell helicopter that reached 12 hours flight time.
    1998 Proton Motor fuelcells spun off from Magnet Motor GmbH
    1998 sell Proton Motor. Proton Motor is still producing fuel cell stacks. owen some patent.
    In an article in 2000 in an electric model, I showed the multi-pole external rotor with 12N10P and 14P, the high-torque motors for directly driving large, efficient propellers. With these engines a lot, world records in high-speed flight surface models and helicopters are set. Just like in a helicopter and for solar aircraft in a permanent flight.
    For the Lehner internal rotor motors, I have introduced the segmented magnets that significantly increase the efficiency.
    Since the advent of the Quadrocopter drones, almost all of the larger drones have been running with the external rotor motors as I presented them in 2000.
    Incidentally, the outrunner model motor is the most sold and used electric aircraft motor worldwide. For Graupner Modellbau I have developed semi-submersible propellers, steering drives and model racing boats. Over the years and together with Graupner, I have introduced the hydromodel racing boat family in the German Nautical and then in the Naviga.
    So if that's nothing . And i have a family with four children and my wife a family dentistry.
    So now you too show what you have achieved in all the years and show competitive successes etc. that you have achieved for model building Hubert.

Happy Amps Christian
    Happy Amps Christian

No with scorpion motors and Dr. Ralph Okon winding records were set. You hadnt done anything with your hands in years but stroke keys and he longer associates with you either. They kicked you off their site for acting goofy the same way when ideas u used didn't work and still wont be used here.

Regards,
    Hubert

Hi,
    yes Okon, your great friend and the same copper bender as you, just a little more successful than you, and only building the motor kit form Scorpion that has the same shape 12N10P since 2000 ! no inovation , nothing . And good for Lehner as there all this inovation i show work well and give him a planty income. Lehner motors are the best motors in the world .. Nobody knows you in, not even anyone in the US knows you. And if only because of........... . And where are your inovation ? Nothing absolutly nothing . No motors from you see a world champion competition .

End of Tread , as we see only a old spruce glued boat .

Happy Amps Christian
    Last edited by Ch.Lucas; 06-29-2020 at 04:17 AM.
    Happy Amps Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Ch.Lucas View Post
    Hi,
    yes Okon, your great friend and the same copper bender as you, just a little more successful than you, and only building the motor kit form Scorpion that has the same shape 12N10P since 2000 ! no inovation , nothing . And good for Lehner as there all this inovation i show work well and give him a planty income. Lehner motors are the best motors in the world .. Nobody knows you in, not even anyone in the US knows you. And if only because of........... . And where are your inovation ? Nothing absolutly nothing . No motors from you see a world champion competition .

End of Tread , as we see only a old spruce glued boat .

Happy Amps Christian
    And kids toys in the pool The Tosti Asti scale is actually Luan, balsa, and "spruce" and is coming along nicely. All the bottom is on so you can copy it like the USSR because it wont kite like your H&M T4 . The boats that hold the records are also scratcbuilt and wood. Okon isn't my friend but like me he is someone that does more than talk online and post still photos. The "world" champion kicked you out and no longer associates the same way as the unknown American. You're responsible for world records in air but you did not tune the motor and not one pilot really associates with you why?They should be thankful like the world right?Yet they lock out every idea thread from you .Why Christian ? There is no email from Jags on us using expletives I cannot post here. They know who you are as we all do. A nag in the pits....

It's always Lehner but that isnt "Lucas" and I don't personally run "non innovative" scorpions, the "world champion" motors showcased in your last breath as being responsible for. But I can rewind them as well as any world champion in Germany who currently points the entire hobby motor winding world at me for the newer winding tech.

Ur Bi Polar often this way

Regards
    Hubert
    Last edited by eXoNerated; 06-29-2020 at 01:13 PM.

To be totally accurate Fabio's record is in diesel powered boats is 156 mph a current U1 lap speed. Thats a significant difference in speed and I dont think any unlimited builders stand in awe although they may appreciate Fabios work with hydroplanes. He's never built an unlimited to race beside Jones to qualify him as the goat in U-1 construction and well the U-1's are simply faster more sophitacated boats requiring more thought quite naturally. Fabio has his palace in boating history but isnt due to his construction of a successful U-1. That's why your t4 in real life is not a Fabio design but an American one you purchased . Now about Jones and the two wing boat. Villwock hooked up with Jones in 1992 who had been campaigning the American spirit and built the two wing boat which was the coors light. It won on its very 1st heat race and after sevreal strong heats finished 4 overall. How was it a design failure.... Villwock had a friend Bill Bennet they shared a mutual passion for rc planes and bonded there and thus they decided as friends to sponsor the coors light team on a very limited budget. All they had was Jones's crew, the new two wing boat, and the old circus(the American spirit). The next race, The Detroit Cup Villwock barrel rolled the two wing boat in a roostertail then blew over the back up in a following heat milling for the better start. There was no real money for this Jones was pissed understandibly and left. They parted ways bitterly and before Jones left he signed a termination of sponsorship. It is rumored that the agreement had a clause the Hotel Circus Circus would never be involved in U-1 again and till now they have not been. It's fine that you think so much of these foreign designers that gifted you their John Handcock's but the U-1's really race at Fabios diesel record speed and top out over 200 mph. No real comparison to a U-1. More experience in this American pastime would help you and your assertions about other peoples abilities, their designer greatness or lack thereof quite a bit. Ask Fabio his opinion on Jones and you will see he wont concur that The American boat designers creations were failiures. Thats no where near true.

Regards
    Hubert
    Last edited by eXoNerated; 06-30-2020 at 07:25 AM. Reason: horrible grammar and everything else

Im truly at a loss for why Jochens site shows pictures of 8mm-2.5 wire collets but does not make them. Sell 2.5mm wire but no stub shaft for it. Seems strange to me. I wonder why thats always the case when everyone knows u need the stub shaft to go with the wire and have 8mm motor shafts on high power setups. I dont really know why there is always 5mm collets in every shop and never whats really needed. I think the .125 wire or the .94 wire will be easier to put together, I haven't been able to find any 3/16 inch shaft bored for 2.5mm. The wire Jochen sell is also not long enough for what I'm trying to do. I think I'd need at least 914 cm. I need the overage because I don't know exactly where I want to cut it till the logs in the boat. For those collets maybe if other people are interested we set up a group buy and have a shop machine a run.

Regards
    Huberts

Since at true scale boat strut is under the bottom I did the same for the spruce and glue. I selected the Aeromarine hydro strut with the end pieces as the strut in my Frankenstein wire drive system. This should give me versatility because I can load it with lead teflon or ball bearings simply replacing the end pieces with the ball bearings. I will set it up with a ferrule and am running an Aeromarine shaft ground to .0001 tolerance stepped down to 3/16.. For the motor end I haven't truly decided what route to go even though the simple insert in the aeromarine collet seems sensible. We wiil see as there are quite a few options there.

Regards
    Hubert

@ Oscarel
    I appreciate you not falling apart over the silliness in this thread and not getting on a soapbox telling me how it's violating your moral standards as if we were the first individuals in model boating to have an argument. Remaining friendly with no name calling and still willing to help, but Brent Byers email is not working for me. I cant see pictures on JRCBD till I have full permission but I saw his email a no go. I do understand that it loads into the zipp kit super collet but is that a zenoah collet or fast electric collet? I like the methodology. Once I get the shop set making inserts would seem the simple way to go. Then I'm not reinventing an entire wheel. The run out on these items should be good enough. Real thanks for everything.

@ The forum

The glitch in the road here really isnt a big deal for us so if it is for someone on the outside Id say poor them them. There was still alot of good boating info in the fight so they had the choice to highlight the positive side of things or the negative. Their choice but to feel personally involved is cuu cuu. Only two people insulted Christian and Hubert and neither hit his the triangle. Plus the thread is rated 5 stars we didn't do that. LOL One of ya'll boys did. It was entertaining for someone. Some of us just dont take ourselves that seriously. Were odd that way I guess, we live great , and buy what we want so I guess we really are care free. Some people are majorly STRESSED in their lives despite major success. Without a single one I'm happy in my life and sure he is too.

Regards
    Hubert
    Last edited by eXoNerated; 07-01-2020 at 03:43 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456