GREATLY entire my ProBoat SonicWake...but also looking for my second boat. The SonicWake is a fantastic boat to learn on, but, for my second FE, I still want a V, but looking for an RTR/ARTR that is competitive.

The TFL Pursuit is still a top contender, but I also discovered the ProMarine RC Phantom SV33 & SV33 X2. Is this a good boat? Is the hull quality good? Is the SV33/SV33 X2 equal to, better than, or worse that the TFL Pursuit?

Unfortunately, there's another 'problem'. In looking over the ProMarine website, not only are the two SV33 models "out of stock", just about EVERY boat on their website is, which leads me to wonder if ProMarine is actually still in business. Best I can tell, based on the website's copyright, the site hasn't been updated since 2018. Because of this, I sent them an email...and, no reply came. Taking things to the next 'level', I tried calling (multiple times, at different times during the day, over a 2-day period), and every time, it went straight to voicemail. When all of this is taken into consideration, it's making it appear as if ProMarine has folded.

Does anytime know the status of ProMarine...and, if so, maybe you know why they're "out of stock" on just about every boat.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place