Thread: Getting back in to r/c boats- NEED SOME HELP

Question Getting back in to r/c boats- NEED SOME HELP

Hi,
    NEED SOME HELP ON BOAT & HARDWARE SELECTION. LOOKING TO GET BACK INTO NAMBA RACING FE, RACED YEARS AGO IN NITRO 20 & 40 CLASS.
    LOOKING FOR GOOD MONO ?P? CLASS HULL. HULLS I LOOKED AT ARE THE SEADUCER FE33, OSE CARBON RAIDER M 34 OR THE OXIDEAN DOMINATOR.
    I ALREADY HAVE A SWORDFISH X-200A ESC, BUT WHAT OTHERS ARE GOOD.
    AS FOR MOTORS IT COULD BE TP OR LEOPARD 40XX SIZE IN 1600KV, BUT I?M OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. ALSO ON MOTOR MOUNTING WARE.
    WOULD GO WITH 3/16 FLEX WITH or WITHOUT LINER, OR MAYBE WIRE.
    ALSO LOOKING AT CATS, GOT A GENISIS 900mm, BUT FOUND IT DOES NOT TURN WELL,
    WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD CAT HULL IN THAT SIZE.
    READING NAMBA FE MOTOR RULINGS I?M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT MOTORS & SIZE ARE LEGAL.
    ALSO NEED TO KNOW IF THE PRO BOAT UL-19 HYDRO IS LEGAL FOR NAMBA.
    THANK YOU-TONY

Cool

Welcome to OSE! What FE classes are raced in your local club? That should be the driving force behind you choice of hulls and power. The ?P? classes are popular, but the most popular in many areas are the P-Limited classes which are motor limited - a 40 mm motor would not be legal.

As for P Hulls, the OSE Raider mono is becoming popular and the Seaducer runs very well, and there are others. The Cheetah cat I raced was a very good racer.

A gentle reminder, it is considered shouting to use all caps in posts, plus it is difficult to read. Please refrain.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thank you for the reply, sorry about CAPS. So "P" limited is to 36MM size motors.
    No club yet but working on it, not many in jersey anymore.