Thread: Twin12s expresscraft mti 60?

Default Twin12s expresscraft mti 60?

Hi guys, I have paid a guy to do my expresscraft mti 60 inch? twin 12s 2660 6 pole 820 kv motors in it . I am a gas only till the expresscraft man is it expensive. I gave him boat and props drive shafts steering servo plus 2,000 is this to much I?m supposed to get a boat back that has top of the line esc?s in ztw300s one set of bats exellent outdrives let?s say a fully kick ass boat with panted windows painted were the clamshell meets nice vinyl decals and a boat that should run high 90s oh I also gave him the motors so so he got 2,000 I bought motors drive shaft props and steering servos did I get beat I gave him the boat in 1st week of feb he said I?ll get back may 17 no way and he has all the parts

ZTW 300A ESC's are $360 for a pair. Depending on the brand and size of the batteries, you could easily have $500 wrapped up in those alone. Outdrives, struts, or stingers could be anywhere from $100 for a cheap set, $300 nicer, or $800 crazy expensive arrow sharks. Who knows.

Why are you panicking? Has your builder not provided you pictures of the build progress along the way?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)