Thread: I think it?s dialed in now up until I crashed it. 8400w single, 36? Aeromarine Cat.

Default I think it?s dialed in now up until I crashed it. 8400w single, 36? Aeromarine Cat.

Enjoy

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

PLEASE read this thread, and think about getting a better retrieval method https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...light=swimming

That’s very sad. I think I read that one years ago. Boat ended upside down yesterday and I let drift in since there was a wind. The water here at this pond is warm and doesn’t shock my body that’s why I went in with a life jacket, this isn’t my first rodeo fetching a boat. Cold water I won’t get in and I always have a life jacket at least. Some people like to swim what’s the difference chasing a toy with a life jacket in warm water. I guess we need to ban swimming with life jackets now.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

not saying ban swimming at all, i just know that people have died swimming for boats, and i had a close friend drown with a life jacket on from a fullsize boating accident... strange things can happen, and i dont want to see anyone leave this earth before its their time is all...

Everyone needs to be responsible fetching boats . I use all methods. I do want to buy a small canoe for fetching boats and recreational use with my family. I told myself I’m not swimming again after that big swim, no way I could have swam that far without a life vest and not drown. Yes you can drown wearing a life vest if knocked unconscious that’s why US coast guard approved life vests are designed to keep your head above water. There are times when these boats can short circuit and become submarines, it’s happened to me before, sat there and watched $1400 stay underwater a few minutes at a time and pop up all over the lake. It’s not that smart to get in the water with them I agree .
    --Albert Einstein

I was going to say something but I saw the life jacket and thought he's got this covered since it's one you can swim in.

Since you made no mention of water being cold I also figured it was warm. Not the best way to get a boat but you did things as well as you could I guess. The only bad part would be the sharp prop. These days a run away boat is rare in FE but it does happen, usually before it's dead in the water.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I was a little more chill the second time it crashed and ended upside down, mainly due to me not running hatch tape and not knowing how much water was going to come in.
    --Albert Einstein