Thread: 4 swamp/air boats

Default 4 swamp/air boats all $OLD

i built 7 of these this winter. thinning the herd and selling 4. $165 paypal shipped EACH. or a cash deal here in S.E. MA. all have hot drone mtrs rs2205 2300kv. very smoooth quiet and efficient. i run them on 3s 1200 mah lipos and get about 10 minutes driving crazy, 20+ minutes just putting around. wide open they get unstable so they all have flysky gyros. some have small trim tabs on the back to cancel porpoising. some do not need them. will run on wet grass, ice , snow and water .they have flysky rec so you need to add YOUR TX. the esc's are hobbywingi 40A. the rx, gyro, servo have all been taken apart an circuit boards covered with clear fingernail polish. the servo has marine grease in it too. esc has been sealed on both ends with marine epoxy. entrance to radio box with liquid tape. these will run inverted. looks funny but it gets you back to shore. my price is firm, i have more into them than my asking price....
    DSCF2896.jpgDSCF2897.jpgDSCF2898.jpgDSCF2899.jpgDSCF2900.jpg
    Last edited by kartooo; 05-11-2020 at 02:08 PM.

ill take the red fire boat. I replied to your thread on the other forum also

sent you a pm on this forum and other forum with paypal info

red boat $OLD 3 others available

green/K9/ Army one $OLD on another site

What 3 blade prop is that you are running? I got a modded one but not running a 3 blade, would like to try it. I like the trim tab idea also. I flipped mine once and ran it back to shore upside down also LOL.

after a lot of road test and maiden voyages i found the dalprop nepal N1 my favorite. they are labeled as freestyle. 5.1X4.35 3.78gr. perfect balance right out of the bag. pretty quiet too. moving the CG around and motor thrust angle to get rid of porpoising when going flat out never worked for me. i found by adding a small trim tab like in full scale air boats made it perfect. have you run your's on ice ? stupid faaaast !! only way to slow down is to do a 180* and hit the throttle...
    DSCF2930.jpg
    Last edited by kartooo; 05-06-2020 at 11:08 PM.

These are really cool and thought about springing for one. Then I realized I have one. Will have to look in to modding it like yours.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

white aquacraft pellican boat $OLD.
    blue cat boat $OLD

only 1 left to go
    yellow
    Last edited by kartooo; 05-11-2020 at 12:27 PM.

all has been $OLD