I figured its time to revamp my original Zelos 36. It originally came with the smaller 36x62mm 2000kv motors. They were a bit small compared to the 3674 1900kv motors that come in this hull now.

Ive been bored at home now for weeks. So I mind as well make the best of it. My last build was a custom one years ago (pic below) of the bare 32 inch rivercat hull. Made it a twin & decided to create a corvette racing theme inspired paint job.

I think Ill do a Pontiac Trans Am inspired theme on this Zelos hull. I have a decent idea of how I already want that to look on this hull in my head. It will also have colors of navy blue metallic, red & white paint. Ill make up some of the decals for lettering & emblems on pc.

So far the plan inside the hull with what I have & things on order.

Reinforce the hull with blue/black carbon fiber & kevlar inlay. Plus flotation.
Add hull bracing & rear motor supports.
Dual pickup rudder & maybe still use the in hull pickups. Still to be determined.
ZTW 200 escs
TP motors but still undecided on 4040(40x74mm) or 4050(40x83mm) models.
Thinking between somewhere around 1950kv to 2100kv. Both those fall within the max of 8s. I want the esc & motors to fall both within the same range of use. Id like to just be able to change props & lipo packs according to what I feel like running. Play on 6s & still be able to go fast. Then if things seem good there. Move up & try 8s if I felt it was doable.

Ill update the thread with pics as I go along.

4A6EE031-2F5B-4394-A3BB-CF622C7BBFA6.jpg