Thread: My Custom Zelos 36"

Cool My Custom Zelos 36"

Hey everyone!

Its been a long time coming - paint took forever but here we are! This is my customized Proboat Zelos 36" !

Painting it took about a month - there were multiple clear coat hiccups but im still very pleased with the end results.

List of Mods:
    Push and Twist cowl locks
    Oxidean Marine large ID water cooling lines
    Custom made polished balanced and sharpened triple bladed props
    OSE heavy duty drive shafts
    redrilled water outlets on side of the boat
    shaved the hull leading into the bottom water pickups
    Black and orange Carbon Kevlar inlay
    OSE Battery straps

Stock:
    Motor
    ESC
    Servo

I plan on eventually having two SeaKing 180a ESCs installed - but im tired of waiting for it to be in running condition so now that I have just put it back together im going to enjoy it for a bit before i change anything else on it!

First time laying carbon weave and I think i did okay, I stayed away from removing the motors because I heard its a pain to realign them perfectly so this is why theres no weave near the rear of the motors. But the rest of the body I pretty much got!

For looks I added wire looming over the motor connectors to go with the black and orange scheme.

Ill be taking more pictures and videos coming up these next few weekends with it in the water and haulin ass!

Thanks to everyone for answering my questions throughout this build - yall helped me out a lot!!

IMG_20200426_154139613.jpg IMG_20200426_153947783.jpg IMG_20200426_153920471.jpg IMG_20200426_154208533.jpg IMG_20200426_154045610.jpg

Beautiful Zelos! I did the same loom over my wires on my Mystic just in lime green!

Nice boat!

Where's the like button?
    what a nifty color.