Thread: HD Power Servo Plug Wrong

Default HD Power Servo Plug Wrong

I made a rookie mistake. The HDPower 20 servo was recommended for my steering. Servo installed, tried to plug into my Spektrum receiver, SR215. The plug is to large 😖. Can one of you suggest another servo for the steering on my Raider m34.
    Thank You
    Pond Gator 🐊

I would simply swap out with a plug that fits the Spektrum receiver.... I have had to do this in the past with Spektrum ...if you're not comfortable with soldering a LHS can do it.....

post a picture of the plug. All I've every had to do was shave a small rib off the side of a servo plug to get it to fit in a Spektrum receiver.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I tried the shave to have it fit, didn’t work. The Spektrum site said SR215 is DSMR not compatible. Looks like I got into this hobby as things were upgrading!
    I do very much appreciate the two responses! I liked going Spektrum, German not Chinese!
    If I change from Spektrum, and suggestion.
    Locked in in NE Florida��
    Pond Gator 🐊

Quote Originally Posted by Dartt@icloud.com View Post
    I tried the shave to have it fit, didn’t work. The Spektrum site said SR215 is DSMR not compatible. Looks like I got into this hobby as things were upgrading!
    What? The SR215 is the newest series of receiver is is definitely DSMR compatible. This has nothing to do with servo plugs though. From the pictures I've seen online, the plug on that servo should fit into a Spektrum receiver.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)