I am finishing construction on my first built boat (scratch built), and I had some debates as to which battery to use (did not want to buy more LiPos). I finally settled on a 6600 MAh 4S 35C constant (70C peak) pack which will allow me to balance the boat out. Now comes the question as to what type of connector to use for the battery to the ESC. The ESC comes with a plug, and I do have ONE set of the plug to use on the battery, but I do not have the charger plug (or another plug for the second battery, in case I want to bring 2 packs to the pond). Normally, this would just mean ordering some plugs online, but I live in Panama (Central America, not FL) and the people that deliver from the US are not working because of the COVID 19 lockdown of the country.

I am using a Leopard LBP4074-B 1800KV with an OSE 150A ESC. I used to use this battery in a Hexa drone, with 6 20A ESC, and I never had any heat issues or anything. I was considering using XT60's for the battery to the ESC, but I wanted to ask here first. I certainly do not want to burn my boat on the first outing!

I have seen here that the XT60 can take short burst (10 seconds) of 180A...

So it may be OK?