Thread: Twin FighterCat Cheetah

Default Twin FighterCat Cheetah

This is my favorite boat ! Every time I ran it it put a smile on my face along with everybody else's because it was so crazy fast! . It did over 64 mph on 4s with leopard 4082 220o kv motors . Now it has Tp motors 2000 kv ( I swapped the motors cause I thought the leopards were tired but it turned out that it was tired batteries and the motors were still good and I will through them in with the purchase of the boat ) The rear motor mounts are custom made , the stingers and rudder are modified ,water pick ups are custom flush bottom mounted and the bottom of the boat was trued up. The inlay is carbon/Kevlar. The esc s are seaking 180 v2 and the servo is a futaba s9351. it comes with three sets of opposite spinning props all custom cut ( cant remember the sizes I think I got them from the prop shop ) I ran/raced it with the smaller props cause with the bigger props I could not handle it . I ran it on 5 s once and it was way to fast to control. It has the normal scratches and some stress cracks in the tunnel from some rough water racing. It is a great handling boat and a ton of fun to run. I Just don't use it any more and time to move on. It will come with a spektrum receiver and a set of Gens Ace 4s 5000 amh 50c batteries to. Pretty much if you have a spektrum radio all you have to do is bind it and it will be ready to go. I am asking $400 obo and buyer pays shipping
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gregk; 03-16-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Is this still available?

I will take it if it is still for sale!

Hello. Is this boat still available?

I said I would take it some time ago and no reply!