Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Real Castle 1515 2200kv

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Az
    Posts
    80

    Default Real Castle 1515 2200kv

    I?m looking for a nice used 1515, not a knock off ebay motor but a 1515 purchased from a reliable source. Motor must be ready to run not needing bearings. Let me know what you have thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    162

    Default

    May have what you're looking for. I'll take a look through my stuff when I get home. I know it's 5mm shaft.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Az
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quietlee View Post
    May have what you're looking for. I'll take a look through my stuff when I get home. I know it's 5mm shaft.
    Right on let me know, thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeT View Post
    I?m looking for a nice used 1515, not a knock off ebay motor but a 1515 purchased from a reliable source. Motor must be ready to run not needing bearings. Let me know what you have thanks!
    Did you get one yet?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Az
    Posts
    80

    Default

    No I have not got one yet

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    Hi, I have several, one used a couple times, like new with cooler. 20200224_092105.jpg$85 shipped CONUS.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    Hi, I have several, one used a couple times, like new with cooler. 20200224_092105.jpg$85 shipped CONUS.
    You need any props , you wana do some trading I don't need the can thanks Chris

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Az
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hey Chris what stuff are you looking for? I need props and maybe I have something you need or want

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeT View Post
    Hey Chris what stuff are you looking for? I need props and maybe I have something you need or want
    a 1515/2200 of coarse ? for a car

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •