Thread: upgraded proboat UL19

Default upgraded proboat UL19 SOLD

very nice boat with upgraded OES flex cable, coupling, 150A esc, xt90's, 10awg wires, dual water pu rudder, 20KG waterproof metal gear servo, stock radio system and controler. just add your lipos. $400 local pick up in S.E. MA
    DSCF2743.jpgDSCF2744.jpgDSCF2745.jpgDSCF2747.jpgDSCF2748.jpg
    Last edited by kartooo; 01-29-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Kartooo,
    Is this boat still available, if so, would you consider shipping it.
    Bob

add a bit for shipping and i would. gonna take a good size box !!

Lawrence,
    My zip code is 59846, could you give me an idea of how much you would want shipped. Also do you do Paypal?
    Regards,
    Bob

paypal is fine kartooo@comcast.net
    send me $425 and i'll ship it.

A couple of questions. Was the boat ever damaged, it almost looks like it was repainted. Also any props?

never damaged or re painted. i am the 2nd owner, 1st guy bought it new and only used it 3X's then put it on shelf. i read the stories and didn't use it until i replaced the coupler with an octura, the flex cable with OSE, the ESC with 150A. i then ran it a few times on 5S. wicked faaast and stable. our season is very short here... i pulled all the decals off. i do it to all my toys. i don't like them looking like a billboard.
    Last edited by kartooo; 01-29-2020 at 03:23 PM.

oh yea, stock prop

Lawrence,
    I'll take it. Send me your Paypal info and I'll get you paid this evening when I get home from work. Is the prop balanced and sharpened?
    Bob

the prop is not polished or sharpened. i think the original owner balanced it because it looked good on my little balancer
    paypal here is kartooo@comcast.net

Lawrence,
    The money has been sent. I will reimburse you for the Paypal fees once I get the boat. Please let me know what they are. Please send tracking info once you get it shipped. My address is:
    Bob Horowitz
    14980 Bighorn Rd.
    Huson, Montana 59846
    Phone#406 626 5556
    E-mail: maasshorowitz@gmail.com

got it. couldn't find a box big enough so i doubled up 2 heavy duty boxes. i find UPS with the best price when it comes to heavy stuff. 11lbs 33X17X8 you should have it weds 2/5. just printed the label 1Z275F980396957114 i'll drop it off at the local staples in the a.m.. it won't be in the system till later in the day when the driver picks it up. paypal fee was $12.63. ship cost with my acct and discount was $48.18. i took the vert fins off, rudder, flex shaft and turn fin. i cleaned the bottom of the fins and applied 3m emblem tape to them. it is used for attaching trim to cars. good stuff ! you will have to clean the old residue off the hull before you apply them. i never touched the adjustment on strut. previous owner told me the factory settings were perfect and i agree. i tried it on 4s 1st then went to 5s. never went to 6s. ran cool with the dual water pu and outlets. only thing warm was my batteries.they say about 70mph on 6s. have fun.
    thank You
    Larry

Lawrence,
    Thanks, I will certainly be watching for its arrival. I'll send the Paypal fees as soon as it arrives. I appreciate you getting it shipped out so quickly.
    Regards,
    Bob

Lawrence,
    The boat arrived today. In spite of how well you packed it, it sustained some damage. They must have dropped it stern down. There are some cracks and chips around the rudder bracket. Nothing I can't fix. Hopefully there is nothing else damaged. I'll send the Paypal fees shortly. I'll be taking a more thorough look over the weekend, I have to go shovel and plow right now. It snows in Montana, imagine that.
    Bob

Larry,
    You should have the money for the fees. A pleasure doing business with you.
    Bob

sorry to hear they messed it up but glad to hear you have the know how to repair it. been pretty mild here but winter isn't over yet !
    been playing with air boats, they go just fine on snow and frozen lakes. enjoy your new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by bhorowitz View Post
    Lawrence,
    The boat arrived today. In spite of how well you packed it, it sustained some damage. They must have dropped it stern down. There are some cracks and chips around the rudder bracket. Nothing I can't fix. Hopefully there is nothing else damaged. I'll send the Paypal fees shortly. I'll be taking a more thorough look over the weekend, I have to go shovel and plow right now. It snows in Montana, imagine that.
    Bob
    File a damage claim with UPS. Even if the seller didn't pay for additional insurance, there is a minimum of $100 insurance included with ground shipments. I've had them cover the cost of shipping as well as a replacement hull in the past for damaged shipments. Even if you fix it yourself, get compensated for your time and materials.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Lawrence,
    Could please me your full address, your telephone number, e-mail. I'm going to put in a claim with UPS. My e-mail is maasshorowitz@gmail.com Please use my e-mail so you don't have to put the info on the forum.
    Bob

info sent