Thread: Looking for advice on RC Boats

Default Looking for advice on RC Boats

I have a boat I made it?s about 24? long sort of a catamaran/hydro style that I want to rc control. It probably won?t be that great but fun to do. I don?t know how to determine or configure the parts. I thought about using an outboard motor. I have also been looking at ready-to-go boats and using most of parts to equip the my boat. I am doing this for fun but not sure on how to proceed. At least if my boat ends up being a big flop then at least I will have a boat that works lol lol.
    Thanks for any advise.

Pictures of your boat ( side, bottom, front, rear,and from above) will make it easier to give advice. If you buy a rtr run it as is, most do real well right out of the box and it never hurts to have more than one.

New here how do you send pictures?
    Thanks

New here how do you send pictures?
    Thanks

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

No that doesn?t work like it says

If I had another means of getting pictures to you ? No luck doing it here.

Fast electric RC boats are like potato chips....you can never have just one Have a look at the Pro Boat offerings on the Horizonhobby website as they have many good ready to run offerings to get you started on the right track. https://www.horizonhobby.com/content/proboat

Im not too deep into the RC world but i started doing rc boating a little under a year ago and I started off with a terrible model boat and almost turned me off from the whole experience!

So to possibly avoid that happening to you - id say start off with a ProBoat brand boat. Very nice out of the box quality, Ready to run out of the box as well, higher quality for the price than almost any other boat.

I have the Proboat Blackjack 24", the Shockwave 26", as well as the Valvryn 25" and RiverJet 23"(which i resold as i found out i like prop driven boats from this purchase lol) and I must say they were all pretty good out of the box and I would 100% reccomend the blackjack 24" as a first boat for someone looking to get into rc boats. its very quick, turns well enough, very easy to get upgrades for (OSE), looks great in the water!