Thread: Fast 35" mono, no esc / motor

Default Fast 35" mono, no esc / motor

Looking for a good condition fast mono hull preferably a DF / DF pirate in the 35" range.

Would like one with a stinger strut turn fins wooden rails etc

it will be used for sport running and maybe a crack at some UK SAW records, so something i can achieve 60 - 65mph on 6s Lehner / 5/6s Neu 1521 1y
    Possibly even i can run a 4s setup for smaller classes, thinking a cheaper motor for the 4s SAW attempt but usual running on the lehner / neu setup.

Whats available?

Shipping to 33129 FL
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

When are you back in the UK, I have a boat you might like a special boat from Russia :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not for a while, currently march but it could be longer.... let me know whats about i have people at home to accept a package.

like the look of the H&M Chief 3-step-Mono Carbon&Aramid Sandwich hull...

but would like something almost rtr i can just bolt in my electrics and off i go...
    Uk SAW record holder

Quote Originally Posted by vvviivvv View Post
    Not for a while, currently march but it could be longer.... let me know whats about i have people at home to accept a package.

like the look of the H&M Chief 3-step-Mono Carbon&Aramid Sandwich hull...

but would like something almost rtr i can just bolt in my electrics and off i go...
    Are you still on WhatsApp? I?ve sent you a couple of pictures of the hull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend runs the chief, very nice hull. Manual is selling a H&M no step 3 fully kitted out ready to run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am but currently at sea... our wonderful company decided to block whats app last week so will take a look tomorrow when i get sight of land, thanks.

Manuel w? - My hpr is off to see him end of the month / early feb for its setup... (gonna be faaaaast :) )
    Uk SAW record holder

Oh yes Mr speed...... your gonna love what he does for you, or you gonna hate it because it?s too fast lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't wanna drop all this high end gear into it and then because of my inexperience setting up things like this overload something and watch my investment go up in flames....

I my truck going in for paint when i'm back too so hopefully ill be able to finally pull of the atlantic challenger HPR at the same time... did fancy aston martin racing green but think ill just go white stickered up like my challenger. i posted a render on here somewhere i made in the past.
    Uk SAW record holder