Thread: Recommendations for someone to finish a build

Default Recommendations for someone to finish a build

Long story short i have a 90% finished hpr115,

every few years i come back to it, buy a few things get side tracked.

Im located in the UK and there isn't a fast electric scene...

I can get the boat to Florida for free and then post it anywhere stateside from FL,

I'm looking for someone to finish off the final details, setup and tuning basically..

I know it's not really an incentive as not much money to be made on a 90% built boat but willing to pay handsomely for any work / setup hours needed...

I would prefer someone with previous HPR experience and do understand things go wrong

Setup is as follows, HPR115 carbon with full HPR kit
    Lehner 2250/7
    AS26-XXX
    SLS 40c Lipo - 6s 5000mah
    x447 andy brown tongue cut
    futuba 4grs

the esc, battery and remote are all brand new, the motor's are used.

Im budgeting maybe $1000 to get it completed, i've had the thing such a long time and its such a shame i don't get any use out of it, I'd like it to be somewhere near the 80mph mark and depending on the builders experience willing to take suggestions on one day going north of 100.

I've had lots of expert advice over the years on building it but even last time i finally thought it was all set on the water she had some water ingress and cut out... i've had experience in the past of seeing a boat go up in flames due to my inexperience and theirs a lot more $$ invested in this..
    Last edited by vvviivvv; 01-07-2020 at 11:36 PM. Reason: lipo count
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

I would reach out to Scott (tiqueman), Shawn Swain, or maybe Ryan? (Fweasel). Post would probably kill things getting it to me in Vancouver Canada. But I could likely find time within a reasonable time frame

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll fire some pm’s off,

I might be very lucky and found a very experienced builder here in Europe.. could finally be the time for this boat.
    Uk SAW record holder

Quote Originally Posted by vvviivvv View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, I?ll fire some pm?s off,

I might be very lucky and found a very experienced builder here in Europe.. could finally be the time for this boat.
    Hi Liam

What do you have left to finish? I can probably help you out finishing the boat and getting a final setup done, they only problem will be timing as I?m moving house shortly and setting up a new work shop.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like the boat is going to Germany end of the month.. thanks for the suggestions :)
    Uk SAW record holder