Thread: Charging Station Rebuild

Default Charging Station Rebuild

After getting access to a friends cnc router I figured it was time to finally move my charging station out of the Rubbermaid toolbox and build my ultimate box.
    The case is a Nanuk 945 and I installed my two 40a 24v power supplies, a 24v to 12v converter, and two Powerlab PL8's with a Bump controller. There are two USB and a 12v outlets, cooling fans with an auto controller, a parallel board for each charger, and a Revolectrix IR meter mounted to the panel. The IPad mounted in the lid monitors the chargers via Bluetooth. Switches control the front fan, case lights, accessory outlets, and lid power. It was a challenge getting everything flush mounted to the deck but once I had the design figured the cnc did an amazing job cutting the polycarbonate deck. I wrapped it in CF vinyl and cut the graphics in it with my little Cameo cutter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

Nice work. I would love to have a case like this some day to simplify travel with multiple chargers, but it's always just too low on the list. The CNC work turned out awesome.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)