Thread: New TFL/FE Marine Cheetah

Default New TFL/FE Marine Cheetah

Maiden voyage of the Fightercat Cheetah twin. Sorry about the quality, I had no one to help video. It is the initial run and testing. ESC was set at 15 from stock so changed timing to 0. Motors are SSS 4082 2000kv.

Two SSS 4082 2000kv in a Cheetah cat ??

Hey Alfa, thats how I purchased the boat. It was built artr by Sandy from TFL/FE Marine. Is that a bad setup?
    Description
    One of our fastest Cats!

Length: 865

Beam: 340

Height: 135

4082 KV 2000 Motor x2

180A Seaking ESC x2

(3/16″) 4.76 Stinger Drive System x2

The gentleman I bought it from bought it from TFL. It hadnt seen water yet due to a gelcoat chip from the wooden stand, I repaired it, painted it and got her on the water for a first run. This is on 4s packs.
    I'm new to the hobby. Started off 3 months ago with a Traxxas M41. Wanted something that didnt feel like a toy and now I'm hooked. I have an original 32 Skunkworks cat on the way as well.I am a newbie here so any feedback is greatly appreciated. As soon as I got the boat, i took it apart ( learned a lot from that alone ), reinforced the boat with some additional cf and west marine epoxy after reading the forums and especially the tips and seams. Painted and dressed her up with some decals and she is a beauty!
    20191209_170033.jpg
    20191203_215506.jpg
    Last edited by Santig; 12-12-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Day two of the Fightercat Cheetah. Changed timing to 3.75. Do yall think I should go up to 7 and check temps? Hard right now to get accurate readings due to weather. It was windy and choppy but it ran smooth. What do yall think? Too slow for 4s? Just right?