Thread: I need some help getting contact information with a battery seller?

Default I need some help getting contact information with a battery seller?

I purchased some batteries from a company under the name of FUTURE POWER LLC and I never received the order fedex says the delivered the order the shipping address was correct so Paypal says they can not help and I have no good contact information for the company.

Never heard of them Bill. Do you have a website or contact name?
    -Tyler
    Tyler Garrard
    NAMBA 639/IMPBA 20525
    T-Hydro @ 142.94mph former WR

I found out it's a company used by Hyperion HK wrote them an email but have not heard anything back. I think it's a lost cause $71 down the tube.

fedex said they delivered it. they left your package outside?

Yep that's what they said but , I never got the package and the company nor PayPal will do anything to rectify the problem . PayPal suggested I contact FedEx well FedEx will only talk to the shipper. Either the FedEx driver delivered the package to the wrong street address or a porch thief got it. Funny how I have received everyone of my orders and packages for the last year with no issues and this is the only one not received.

Has nothing to do with the sender or Pay pal unless they, the sender, sent it to the wrong address. You need to contact the driver and see where the package has gone to. He may have dropped it at the wrong address. I have had this happen a couple times.