Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 Florida FE SunshineNationals Marrch 7-8, 2020 Brandon FL (classes & info)

Yeah, I have seen where you said that Tyler was racing cars. I figured that he would do well with them cause he drives boats so well, and understands how to slow down when ya need to. I raced cars for a very short time. Didn't care for it much. The people in it are a lot worse than boaters are. Secretes, attitudes, and such, plus the cars have so many adjustments. And parking lots have concrete curbs!!!! I didn't like hitting those.

I know about the corner judges flipping your car back over. That made me drive like an IDIOT because I knew they would flip me back right side up and put me back on the track.

Does Tyler have any burned up car motors, I have wanted to look into one of them but didn't want to buy one, because I have no use for it.

Haha. Of course he does. I mean he's my kid. I'll throw one in the box.
    Noisy person

What time does practice start Friday?

Kevin,

Should be around noon time.

Big thanks to mic for making this happen. I enjoyed it again and look forward to racing more. Also big thanks to the sponsors and the great raffle prizes

Mic, another awesome event.
    Thanks for all your time and effort with the hobby.

Totally exhausted today, but we sure had great fun.
    Fede had some of his best drive's this weekend even though his
    point totals did not get him a medal. Many of the younger racers
    really showed their stuff. Great promise for the future of our sport.
    TenShock Brushless / Pro Marine
    NEU Motors / Rico Racing/ Castle Creations
    2023 NAMBA & 2018 IMPBA FE High Points "National Champion"

Yeah, I had a bunch of flips that kept me out of the finals. But still had a good time. Especially seeing some old friends again.

Ron
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/

Tom and I took too many new boats. Tyler did pretty well though. Wind was brutal but everybody had to race in the same stuff so not really an excuse.

Had a great time at a well run event. We were already talking about making the trip again. Thanks for all the effort to pull something like this together.
    Noisy person

Hi Mic,
    Thanks for putting this race together, I know its a ton of work. Deb and I had a great time at this well run event . Nothing can be done about the brutal wind conditions , so you just have to race for the conditions that are in front of you, Other wise your prop is facing the Florida sun!
    Hope some of you guys can make it up to the Michigan cup or the CanAm, since you won't be doing much racing in the upcoming 3 month heat wave!
    Thx again, Jay & Deb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123