Thread: MHz c5000 Mystic 1140

Post MHz c5000 Mystic 1140

I have The original MHz drive but my flex is bend. Can i use another flex for this drive? Or is it important that the stiff part is the same length. Just started my build and bought some used drives.

Depending on which drives you have, the replacement prop shafts would need to be long enough to be supported by both front and rear bearings, and short enough that they did not extend out past the drive. Obviously, they would also need to be the same diameter as the bearings inner diameter measurement.
    Last edited by fweasel; 11-28-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Ok thanks :) then I have som research to do :) the original shafts is kinda expensive to get in to Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddi View Post
    Ok thanks :) then I have som research to do :) the original shafts is kinda expensive to get in to Norway.
    MHZ ships all over the world. I just placed an order last week that made it to the US in 2 days!
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I will order it from MHz. I have been looking in to it. And the prop shaft end and flex is 3/16 and the shaft supported by bearings is 1/4 so I think the best option is to order original.
    Mounting the drives tomorrow:) my winter project:)