Thread: MHZ Mystic 1380 Rear Motor Mount

Lightbulb MHZ Mystic 1380 Rear Motor Mount

Just wanted to see if anyone could help me out in getting 2 of these motor mounts 3D printed in some black PLA or ABS. Id be willing to pay for the printer filament,shipping, etc. I am still waiting to get a few more dimensions for the part but will be creating a .stl file that would be used for the print job (slicing software). If anyone thinks they could be willing to help let me know!motor mounts.pdf

Try this place
    https://all3dp.com/1/best-online-3d-...rint-services/

There is also a member of the forum Mike Vigliotti that has been printing stuff for people.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Thanks Steven!

Lightbulb .stl FILES FOR SHARING? PRINTING PLEASE

I am attaching my .stl files for the rear motor mounts I am trying to get printed/ would care to share with anyone else. The mounts are for 56mm motors and incorporate a inner grove for a 56mmx2mm cross section o-ring for a snug fit and an external groove to run a ziptie around and close the top of the mount to the bottom with an adjustable mount pad angle that has holes for better epoxy bond. Let me know yalls thoughts. Still need to confirm overall height of mount.

56 motor mount plate v1.stl56 motor mount top v1.stl56 motor mount bottom v1.stl