Thread: Tfl Cheetah Twin RTR Fast RC Boat

Default Tfl Cheetah Twin RTR Fast RC Boat

Selling my Tfl cheetah I bought off of Darin Jordan.
    Everything is exactly the same as when I bought it except the decals.
    I'm going to link his original listing from rc groups in here as he built the boat and describes it well.
    It will come with 2 HD Turnigy 4s 5000mah packs.
    Asking $800 shipped for a badass bulletproof built boat!

Darins original listing:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...CAT-P-Offshore

20190625_081402.jpg
    20190625_081453.jpg
    20190625_081523.jpg
    20190625_081641.jpg
    20190625_081711.jpg

Will you go $750 shipped to a commercial address in Chicago? If so, PM me your paypal address and I'll get you paid.
    Last edited by fweasel; 11-24-2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Will you go $750 shipped to a commercial address in Chicago? If so, PM me your paypal address and I'll get you paid.
    I will accept your offer. My paypal email is Mbires12@gmail.com

Payment sent. Please remove rudder for shipping and pack with plenty of padding at the front bridge to prevent the tips from moving towards the end of the box. Padding the tips alone never works. Thanks!

Payment sent. Please remove rudder for shipping and pack with plenty of padding at the front bridge to prevent the tips from moving towards the end of the box. Padding the tips alone never works. Thanks!
    Received payment. I will pack it like I would want it packed. Rudder/antenna/flexshafts and batteries are going to be inside the boat. I will let you know when I get it sent out. Thanks!

Got it all packed up good and ready to ship. Won't be able to ship until after the holidays. Also, let me know if you want to pay for any insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbires12 View Post
    I will accept your offer. My paypal email is Mbires12@gmail.com

Ryan, I'm so glad you bought this. My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I showed her this twin Cheetah. She didn't say yes but, she didn't say no either. I know I really don't need this but, the craving of an RC addict was there and the good thing about this is that my wife would know about it instead of hiding another boat purchase. LOL. . .so thank you for getting it and btw, you got yourself a real nice one. Knowing you, I'm sure you might swap out the electronics. But, maybe not.. .it's real nice as it is. .

Got it all packed up good and ready to ship. Won't be able to ship until after the holidays. Also, let me know if you want to pay for any insurance.
    Not sure what happened to my reply from yesterday. I ship all of the stuff I sell online insured for the full purchase price. It protects both the buyer, and more importantly, the seller. I had assumed a boat of this value would also have been shipped with insurance, and if not, that it be stated as such before money exchanged hands. With that said, I suppose I should have assumed nothing. I would be willing to pay for half the cost of the insurance, especially when the package will be on the move during the holiday delivery crunch.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Not sure what happened to my reply from yesterday. I ship all of the stuff I sell online insured for the full purchase price. It protects both the buyer, and more importantly, the seller. I had assumed a boat of this value would also have been shipped with insurance, and if not, that it be stated as such before money exchanged hands. With that said, I suppose I should have assumed nothing. I would be willing to pay for half the cost of the insurance, especially when the package will be on the move during the holiday delivery crunch.
    Sorry for the confusion but I never said anything about including insurance. I am on my way now to send it out, if insurance isn't that expensive I will just pay it.

Shipped out with insurance. Ups tracking: 1z6e97a40399438240

Shipped out with insurance. Ups tracking: 1z6e97a40399438240
    Thank you
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Box arrived today in perfect condition. Boat was expertly packed and took me the better part of 10 minutes to unwrap. Thank you. Left iTrader feedback for you as well.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)