Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 65

Thread: Americans can go Naviga Racing again!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,676

    Default

    It was sent to me in messenger so really tiny.

    Took a shot at Darin Jordan. Then another at Rafael Lopez who designed many of the Proboat offerings. Followed it up by saying he was "ultra glad" that his father didn't name him Terry D. because it's a womans name. What are we? High school? I was named after my father. Perhaps I'm hyper sensitive having laid him to rest less than a month ago.

    But hey! I'm sure he's a great guy. If any of you are bothered by anything the guy does you too can carry the "racist" label.
    Noisy person

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Here ya go Walter. This is who you are dealing with.

    I'm not a racist Walter. Despite you declaring it so. I really want to move on but Oxidean is the gift that keeps giving.
    Attachment 167370
    Terry I cant read his posts because he blocked me. Does a tiger ever really change his stripes? We will see.
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    8,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    It was sent to me in messenger so really tiny.

    Took a shot at Darin Jordan.

    What the hell?

    The guys is a completely unhinged, nut-job. Anyone hooking up with him will see that eventually.
    Darin E. Jordan - Renton, WA
    "Self-proclaimed skill-less leader in the hobby."

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Here's a larger copy...
    Screenshot_20191214-085853.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    9,465

    Default

    Try to help people in the right direction so they know who they are dealing with, so they don't get screwed over, and behind the curtain you get called racist!
    There is a reason crap follows this guy and it has nothing to do with race, but character!
    They guy actually exposes himself if people would take the time to read and not be motivated by getting deals or free stuff from the guy, one would see it clear as day.
    Jesus is King .......NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Try to help people in the right direction so they know who they are dealing with, so they don't get screwed over, and behind the curtain you get called racist!
    You too huh? Really hard to be cordial about it.
    Noisy person

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Lets not turn this into a bash Bill thread. People can research and make up their own minds. I hope he moves forward and does the right thing. Time will tell.
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I ordered a boat from him on oct 4th. I finally cancelled the order 2 days ago and requested a refund because I hadn't received it and got excuses from him. I think waiting 75 days is more than enough especially when I was told between 2-6 weeks. He went unhinged and started yelling and talking crap that I was trying to ruin his business. Lol doesnt he realize I did nothing w wrong but place a order, paid upfront and got nothing in return. SMH on this one. He did the same to another member who waited 73 days . Do not believe anything this guy says.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Lets not turn this into a bash Bill thread. People can research and make up their own minds. I hope he moves forward and does the right thing. Time will tell.
    Fair Steven. I honestly think being called a racist by the president of NAVIGA bothered me more. If Wilmer wasn't taking shots at me I would think he had fallen and hit his head. The NAVIGA thing just shocked me.

    I've said this elsewhere but I'll say it here too.......I am completely done going after BO. I think he made some horrible decisions. Call them mistakes. Ever made one yerself? ME NEITHER! haha BUT! How long do we have to pay a price for dumb stuff we've done? Forever? I'm willing to move on if he is. The wedge between us is 3+ years old. Enough already. From him and from me. We aint gonna be pen pals or anything but I'm willing to let him move on too.

    That said, I hope he doesn't make brand new mistakes. Not for him or for my own benefit but for the hobby. This NAVIGA thing is a great opportunity. Don't screw it up Wilmer.
    Noisy person

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Fair Steven. I honestly think being called a racist by the president of NAVIGA bothered me more. If Wilmer wasn't taking shots at me I would think he had fallen and hit his head. The NAVIGA thing just shocked me.

    I've said this elsewhere but I'll say it here too.......I am completely done going after BO. I think he made some horrible decisions. Call them mistakes. Ever made one yerself? ME NEITHER! haha BUT! How long do we have to pay a price for dumb stuff we've done? Forever? I'm willing to move on if he is. The wedge between us is 3+ years old. Enough already. From him and from me. We aint gonna be pen pals or anything but I'm willing to let him move on too.

    That said, I hope he doesn't make brand new mistakes. Not for him or for my own benefit but for the hobby. This NAVIGA thing is a great opportunity. Don't screw it up Wilmer.
    Thanks for calling for a truce Terry. I know with all the stuff that's gone on, its tough. I hope he's able to take this and do the right thing from here on out.
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I ordered a boat from him on oct 4th. I finally cancelled the order 2 days ago and requested a refund because I hadn't received it and got excuses from him. I think waiting 75 days is more than enough especially when I was told between 2-6 weeks. He went unhinged and started yelling and talking crap that I was trying to ruin his business. Lol doesnt he realize I did nothing w wrong but place a order, paid upfront and got nothing in return. SMH on this one. He did the same to another member who waited 73 days . Do not believe anything this guy says.
    Sorry to hear this, May i ask what was his original expected ship day when you placed the order?
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Gm Steve. I ordered oct. 4th. OEM he said I may make the first cut in one week. If not it will be 3-6 weeks. During that time I even purchased the mini dom. But something never was right when ever I asked for a update. He showed me pics of boats in his home and when I asked when I will receive it...silence or they are spoken for to waiting on hulls from overseas to his latest waiting on esc which that message I got last week. Hes not conducting himself accordingly and I've been very nice and patient w the process. After I sent him text a few days ago to cancel and refund me, he started yelling at me, cursing and accusing me of trying to ruining his business. Same thing he tried to do to another member and I have that text exchange in my folder that was shared w me. He tried stating he now can overnight it, by buying esc out his pocket and I still said nope give me my refund. How the hell would you think I would still want your product after getting cursed at, yelled at and lied to. Hes a con man plain and simple. I hate to even put this stuff out here but he didnt respect me so why should I give him respect. I've done nothing but pay for a item and wait wait wait and get lied to. He can shove that animal up his arse as far as I'm concerned. Then after hanging uup on me sends me text stating others have waited just as long and will be rewarded and saying I was impatient. That is a straight up lie. Good for them as I'm not to be fooled. I will also sell or give that mini dom to a neighbor as I dont want it in my house. I'm not upset or anything but very disappointed in what I thought would be to have that boat. I've since moved on to to bigger things. Excuse my rant as I only want to express my experience that took place and wint let anyone treat me w disrespect .
    Last edited by Boots; 12-19-2019 at 05:57 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Gm Steve. OEM he said I may make the first cut in one week. If not it will be 3-6 weeks. During that time I even purchased the mini dom. But something never was right when ever I asked for a update. He showed me pics of boats in his home and when I asked when I will receive it...silence or they are spoken for to waiting on hulls from overseas to his latest waiting on esc which that message I got last week. Hes not conducting himself accordingly and I've been very nice and patient w the process. After I sent him text a few days ago to cancel and refund me, he started yelling at me, cursing and accusing me of trying to ruining his business. Same thing he tried to do to another member and I have that text exchange in my folder that was shared w me. He tried stating he now can overnight it, by buying esc out his pocket and I still said nope give me my refund. How the hell would you think I would still want your product after getting cursed at, yelled at and lied to. Hes a con man plain and simple. I hate to even put this stuff out here but he didnt respect me so why should I give him respect. I've done nothing but pay for a item and wait wait wait and get lied to. He can shove that animal up his arse as far as I'm concerned. Then after hanging uup on me sends me text stating others have waited just as long and will be rewarded and saying I was impatient. That is a straight up lie. Good for them as I'm not to be fooled. I will also sell or give that mini dom to a neighbor as I dont want it in my house. I'm not upset or anything but very disappointed in what I thought would be to have that boat. I've since moved on to to bigger things. Excuse my rant as I only want to express my experience that took place and wint let anyone treat me w disrespect .
    Ya, thats not way to conduct business. Sorry for that.
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    8,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I ordered a boat from him on oct 4th. I finally cancelled the order 2 days ago and requested a refund because I hadn't received it and got excuses from him. I think waiting 75 days is more than enough especially when I was told between 2-6 weeks. He went unhinged and started yelling and talking crap that I was trying to ruin his business. Lol doesnt he realize I did nothing w wrong but place a order, paid upfront and got nothing in return. SMH on this one. He did the same to another member who waited 73 days . Do not believe anything this guy says.
    Saw this on BookFace. I'm glad you are settled and having a nice boat built for you. Sounds like a cool project.

    I wish Bill would never have gone down the roads he has. I hope he finds the high road sooner than later.
    Nortavlag Bulc

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    GB
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Shame as the Mini Dominator is a great boat, I am sure you would love it, but then so will your neighbour. If you still want one without lining his pockets it is a rebranded Tenshock Mini Mono, Tenshock do sell it as an ARTR but it comes standard with a 2s motor not a 3s one so you would have to speak to them before ordering, and get the motor swapped out with a lower KV one.

    Tenshock have recently released new versions of their ESC lineup, so his story of ESC shortages is probably legit, I know Tenshock are currently quoting a local dealer much longer lead times than friends direct orders have taken in the past.
    Paul "tug Killer" Upton-Taylor, Cat lover.
    FastElectricBoats.co.uk

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Thankx guys. I didnt have a clue til I started doing research and asking questions then the flood gates opened up. Another guy waited 73 days also and bill told him if he cancelled out it would ruin his business. Bill never tried to refund him at all either. That's *!***!***!***!**ed up. I let my cc company deal w him and I advised them if everything I'm stating here so they have the notes and if they requested my pm notes and text I'll provide that info to them also. Basically dont play w me that way. How the hell can this guy expect people to wait that long. Nothing makes sense I've been finding out w the pm I have been receiving from others. I don't wish anything ill on anybody. I'm also not trying to bad mouth the dude but only telling my story in hope the next guy dont high hopes if they deal w him.

  17. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    Shame as the Mini Dominator is a great boat, I am sure you would love it, but then so will your neighbour. If you still want one without lining his pockets it is a rebranded Tenshock Mini Mono, Tenshock do sell it as an ARTR but it comes standard with a 2s motor not a 3s one so you would have to speak to them before ordering, and get the motor swapped out with a lower KV one.

    Tenshock have recently released new versions of their ESC lineup, so his story of ESC shortages is probably legit, I know Tenshock are currently quoting a local dealer much longer lead times than friends direct orders have taken in the past.
    Hi. Yes I know it's a rebrand. I did have fun running the boat. But after shim trying to have a arguement when it's all his fault, I dont want anything w his name associated in my house. My money is going elsewhere. Thankx though

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    GB
    Posts
    2,303

    Default

    Happy new year folks.

    The updated 2020 rulebook has just been released, Link Here
    Paul "tug Killer" Upton-Taylor, Cat lover.
    FastElectricBoats.co.uk

  19. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    UPDATE:: on my claim with bill oxidean. Imagine that. Bill Ox is trying to fight my claim..now that's just plain sad. He finally recently responded to my cc company. He just dont realize I told my cc company I'm going to provide all of my communications between him and myself. Especially the pic and text on Oct 27th when I asked for a update and he told me it was built. That one text alone proves he lied to me. I will provide text from other rc boaters as well and forum chats. Dude needs to grow a pair of balls and quit screwing people over with his false promises. I've was reimbursed the 2nd day of filing, but it's like any other investigation til it's over. Dude is just a pink shirt wearing POS. I hope nobody here ever buys anything from him again. I dont want you guys to get messed around. I'm not here to bash him but only telling what happened to me so it dint happen to you guys.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ma
    Posts
    8,633

    Default

    Im sorry to hear this. Bill has lots to learn about business.
    Steven Vaccaro

    Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

  21. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    9,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    UPDATE:: on my claim with bill oxidean. Imagine that. Bill Ox is trying to fight my claim..now that's just plain sad. He finally recently responded to my cc company. He just dont realize I told my cc company I'm going to provide all of my communications between him and myself. Especially the pic and text on Oct 27th when I asked for a update and he told me it was built. That one text alone proves he lied to me. I will provide text from other rc boaters as well and forum chats. Dude needs to grow a pair of balls and quit screwing people over with his false promises. I've was reimbursed the 2nd day of filing, but it's like any other investigation til it's over. Dude is just a pink shirt wearing POS. I hope nobody here ever buys anything from him again. I dont want you guys to get messed around. I'm not here to bash him but only telling what happened to me so it dint happen to you guys.
    sorry to hear that.
    have you gotten your money back?
    Jesus is King .......NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

  22. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Thanks Steven. Yea dude has alot to learn.

  23. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Brushless 55. Yes on the day after I filed. But cc company still has to complete their investigation in which they give the offender along time to respond. He will end up paying the cc company back the money because I have all the proof. His loss is my gain and for that I say thank you.

  24. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    9,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Brushless 55. Yes on the day after I filed. But cc company still has to complete their investigation in which they give the offender along time to respond. He will end up paying the cc company back the money because I have all the proof. His loss is my gain and for that I say thank you.
    Ok, I think I'm following what you are saying.
    Jesus is King .......NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

  25. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Brushless 55. Yes on the day after I filed. But cc company still has to complete their investigation in which they give the offender along time to respond. He will end up paying the cc company back the money because I have all the proof. His loss is my gain and for that I say thank you.
    Having been involved with credit card charge backs (fraudulent) in my business, I can tell you the money has likely already been pulled from his account pending the outcome of the investigation.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

  26. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    9,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Having been involved with credit card charge backs (fraudulent) in my business, I can tell you the money has likely already been pulled from his account pending the outcome of the investigation.
    10-4
    Jesus is King .......NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

  27. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Good to know

  28. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Thanks Steven. Yea dude has alot to learn.
    This statement sounds pretty accurate.

    My hope for all is that instead if getting defensive and pissed on his end that instead he can take a breath, regroup, learn from a clear F' up, and be smarter. Only takes one guy pissed to negate a 100 accolades. Steven was a businessman long before there was an OSE so it wasn't foreign to him. Shows in the customer service we enjoy. This industry is super small. It aint iPhones. People talk. We're a small market. In a world where that small market can buy stuff from anywhere, any time, delivered to it's door........you have to sell more than just a product.

    I don't know if he sees any of this thread. I kinda hope he has. I'm not bashing him this time. Trying to help.
    Noisy person

  29. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Absolutely mr davis your spot on.

    I love buying from OSE. They carry lots of products and ships out most likely the next day and gets to you quickly. 10 thumbs up and a back flip for OSE!!! I always smile when I order from them.

  30. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Update:: my cc company contacted me and all I have to is provide them where I cancelled my order and they will recover their funds from his bank. It sucks I didnt know about this liar before I bought his rebrand boat.im hoping nobody ever buys anything from guy again. But it ends well because we all have excellent places like ose to buy from. Two thumbs up here and great customer service. Thank you guys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •