Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Americans can go Naviga Racing again!

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Update:: my cc company contacted me and all I have to is provide them where I cancelled my order and they will recover their funds from his bank. It sucks I didnt know about this liar before I bought his rebrand boat.im hoping nobody ever buys anything from guy again. But it ends well because we all have excellent places like ose to buy from. Two thumbs up here and great customer service. Thank you guys
    I agree 100% as we are not making comments with the purpose to "bash" but only to inform potential buyers...
    thank you again for your posts and updates!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    Shame as the Mini Dominator is a great boat, I am sure you would love it, but then so will your neighbour. If you still want one without lining his pockets it is a rebranded Tenshock Mini Mono, Tenshock do sell it as an ARTR but it comes standard with a 2s motor not a 3s one so you would have to speak to them before ordering, and get the motor swapped out with a lower KV one.

Tenshock have recently released new versions of their ESC lineup, so his story of ESC shortages is probably legit, I know Tenshock are currently quoting a local dealer much longer lead times than friends direct orders have taken in the past.
    Is there a good link to look these up?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    I agree 100% as we are not making comments with the purpose to "bash" but only to inform potential buyers...
    thank you again for your posts and updates!
    Your welcome and I appreciate you. My last update w my CC Company was last week and still this guy refuses to do the right thing and answer them. They gave shim til march 24th to respond so I guess hes milking it out. I call it like it is. Hes a scam artist and I've nothing nice to say especially when i did no wrong but try to support a so called company by paying up front and in return get lied to. Yuh

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Your welcome and I appreciate you. My last update w my CC Company was last week and still this guy refuses to do the right thing and answer them. They gave shim til march 24th to respond so I guess hes milking it out. I call it like it is. Hes a scam artist and I've nothing nice to say especially when i did no wrong but try to support a so called company by paying up front and in return get lied to. Yuh
    Did you get all your money back?

Yes I received it. My ccc will take it from his bank. But not until he responds. Only thing he sent them was my receipt where I bought it. He has no leg to stand on and i hope his company goes belly up esp now that's it's difficult to get things from china.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123