Thread: Lf UL-1 or proboat 19

Default Lf UL-1 or proboat 19

Looking for a good used boat for my kids. Aquacraft ul 1 or proboat ul19. Don?t need radio but needs escape and motor. Thanks

No body has anything?

Are you gearing up for spring? I have a couple boats around that are good beginner. Shipping might be a few bucks mind you. I have an Aquacraft SV 27 and a Proboat Miss Bud hydro.

I ask if you are gearing up as I’m out of town weekdays so time to get things together may take a bit

I might be interested in bud boat. My kids shared a ul-1 this year and I think I got them hooked and want them to have their own boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro77 View Post
    I might be interested in bud boat. My kids shared a ul-1 this year and I think I got them hooked and want them to have their own boats.
    Sorry I have been out all day. If you get the two of them running together that is where the fun begins.

I have a Castle clone 1512 2650 motor in the Bud, so it runs on 3s. I’m not sure which ESC I stuck in there(I’ve been planning to sell it for awhile) it was a converted nitro boat so has a CF floor in it. I’ll post the last vid of it running

Shawn

Here ya go: https://youtu.be/xbB4JnZDcu0

I’ll try to get a few pics of it tonight

Looks good send me a price

Ok how about $200 shipped? But I should take that ESC out. It’s a cheaply Suppo and I wouldn’t feel right unless I sent a solid one to power it. I have a New 150 (OSE raider 150) which is waterproof blah blah. I have decent props as well.

Shawn