Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal setup for TFL Cheetah

Default First runs

Wow, I love the boat. I am using a M445 S&B prop and it cruises 62 mph without a strain. Stays cool and long run times.
    I need to do some tuning as it drops the nose in the turns and runs a bit wet.At the lake 3.jpg
    Dumas Air Boat OS 25 nitro, Dumas Air Boat Brushless, Midwest Lobster Boat, AQ Lucas Oil Cat, Dumas Hot Shot IV Proboat outboard, Delta Force Cyber Storm 33

Default More pictures

For some reason (me) only one picture loaded.Left front.jpgRear finished.jpgInside complete.jpgAt the lake 2.jpg
    Dumas Air Boat OS 25 nitro, Dumas Air Boat Brushless, Midwest Lobster Boat, AQ Lucas Oil Cat, Dumas Hot Shot IV Proboat outboard, Delta Force Cyber Storm 33

Good looking boat. It's definitely a fun hull to run. Did you build it?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I built this cheetah about 5 years ago. https://youtu.be/8rpnSrjC_-8

I built numerous ones that would cruise at 75+ no problem. But they were all singles.

Yes, I built the white single. It was in the 75+ range (one quick run with the GPS) but the guys I run with are all in the 62 range with their RTR cats so I propped down to slow it down. We run for fun around 2 buys kind of tight.

your running some good power plants in hull there too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12