Thread: New TFL/FE Marine Cheetah

Default New TFL/FE Marine Cheetah

Hello all. New to the forums and to boating. Started off with a Traxxas M41 a few weeks ago and I am hooked! I purchased a boat from a nice gentleman here in NC that was completing the build but never got around to finishing it due to a small hole in the bottom of the hull from the stand it came with. The stand was super tight on the hull.Everything is new and even had to pull the protective film from the radios screen. She has twin SSS 4082 motors I beleive are 2000kv, Seaking 180 esc's, a 25kg servo, two 4s Rivolectrix 14.8v 70C batteries a Futaba 4PLS TFHS radio, CNC props and 25kg servo housed in a metalic blue casing. She has 4 water pickups under the hull. What can I expect performance wise from this setup?

Took it to a local boat smith that did an amazing job on the repair. A buddy helped me with some adjustments. Needed new connectors for the battery and charger due to the hobby shop the original owner took it to placing the wrong size bullets (didnt match up to esc's) ,the servo was wired incorrectly, so was the receiver. We checked all the hoses and screws and she is now ready for the water for the first time since originally bought last year. Sandy from TFL put it together after the guy bought the parts online from OSE. Thank you all!

She is currently in a friends shop getting a new wrap similar to this.
    39615_430492867688_7367879_n.jpg

00G0G_kbF4pKznJsF_1200x900.jpg
    Last edited by Santig; 11-10-2019 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Spelling

with your motor set ups i would say the hull will go very well. a club mate has a cat hull with twin 1500 kv motors with 120 amp esc and running on a 4s combo and it goes very well indeed so with your extra kvs i am sure you will be impressed in speeds, just find the magic prop size now.

Rol243 thank you! I hope to ger her in the water soon, but wanted the wrap installed first to protect the exterior as much as possible. Will post pics when I get it back.