Thread: Mystic 138 Max speed 90 km

Default Mystic 138 Max speed 90 km

Tppower 4070/1090 kv swordfish 240a esc 50/3
    propshop 6sx2 lipo

What is the purpose of your post ? Are showing off your boat,or are you wondering why it is not faster? Your video looks like it is running very good. Just asking.

The first trial, I think the center of gravity was not fully set in front of the boat hitting the water and I guess I had to go a little faster

That slow motion video is really cool. It does look like it is running a little wet, meaning to low or heavy on the front. Try adjusting the strut for a little more positive trim, or if you have room moving the batteries back. Maybe even a little of both,but go in small increments because of you go too far the boat will start blowing over backwards at high speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Panchothedog View Post
    That slow motion video is really cool. It does look like it is running a little wet, meaning to low or heavy on the front. Try adjusting the strut for a little more positive trim, or if you have room moving the batteries back. Maybe even a little of both,but go in small increments because of you go too far the boat will start blowing over backwards at high speed.
    IMG-20191006-WA0015.jpg. the position of the batteries this way but I can pull it to the front

For more speed you want to move the batteries back, putting less weight on the front of the boat. Getting a little more air in the tunnel of the hull.