Default Miss Geico 36

Hello all

New to rc boating
    Question is. What Dasboata prop to use on 6s
    17/16 or 18/15 for speed. TIa

all of the above !!

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    all of the above !!
    Thanks for the reply Chris. Do you make or sell a conical type prop nut for this setup. Trying to get all I can out of the lower end. Tia

I do 3 for $10 comes with the lock nut made out of all aluminium
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok cool. Do you have pics on your site. I can seem to get the thumbnails to work on this Mobil site.
    Thanks Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zelos View Post
    Hello all

New to rc boating
    Question is. What Dasboata prop to use on 6s
    17/16 or 18/15 for speed. TIa
    Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    all of the above !!
    Yes, correct I have logged over 95mph with both of those props on my boat. I know another person who has hit 95mph running a Geico 36 with Chris' 1716's as well. Great choice right there.
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-03-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Mine has ran 90 - 92 with a 1716. Still playing with the trim. I can run 83 - 85 for 4 minutes not running wide open all the time. Dasboata props make a DIFFERENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MADRCER View Post
    Yes, correct I have logged over 95mph with both of those props on my boat. I know another person who has hit 95mph running a Geico 36 with Chris' 1716's as well. Great choice right there.
    Thanks for the reply. What type of prop nut did you use? And trim and strut adjustments. Positive/Negative degrees. Also weight displacement. Fore or aft. Still learning. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zelos View Post
    Thanks for the reply. What type of prop nut did you use? And trim and strut adjustments. Positive/Negative degrees. Also weight displacement. Fore or aft. Still learning. Thanks for your help.
    You'll just have to play with the struts until you get them right for your conditions because what works for me sometimes don't work for others. Strut setting depends on what water conditions, what props are on the boat, and if one is running 2 or 4 batteries. I have been running the stock prop nuts on this boat. I normally run these nuts on my other boats. https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pr...od=ose-zn-8135

Quote Originally Posted by EddieM41 View Post
    Mine has ran 90 - 92 with a 1716. Still playing with the trim. I can run 83 - 85 for 4 minutes not running wide open all the time. Dasboata props make a DIFFERENCE!!!
    Nice speeds!
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Thank you for accepting me into this forum!

I am looking to Upgrade my miss Geico twin 36" to some ABC-Dasboata props, but upong going to dasboata website I do not find the props ABC1716 pair or ABC 1815 pair everyone is raving about. I do not have Facebook or other Social Media. I follow MrMad2424 on youtube and I am trying to get some speed like his boat.

Ant help and guidance in prop selection would be greatly appreciated. I just want to buy a few sets of props to mess around with SAW and Moderate Lap running to have "options" besides factory props. I have full factory ESC's and Motors so I do not want to blow those things up (just yet). Thank you!
    Been Smashing RC Throttles since 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin Creedmoor View Post

I am looking to Upgrade my miss Geico twin 36" to some ABC-Dasboata props, but upong going to dasboata website I do not find the props ABC1716 pair or ABC 1815 pair everyone is raving about. I do not have Facebook or other Social Media. I follow MrMad2424 on youtube and I am trying to get some speed like his boat.

Ant help and guidance in prop selection would be greatly appreciated. I just want to buy a few sets of props to mess around with SAW and Moderate Lap running to have "options" besides factory props. I have full factory ESC's and Motors so I do not want to blow those things up (just yet). Thank you!
    You can email Chris (dasboata) at dasboata@aol.com or pm him on here by clicking his Avatar is in post#4 above

thanks Mark Did I answer you ?

Yes sir...replied and purchased your set 4/28/2020. Thank you very much! Look forward to running my virgin boat on your props!

Received the Dasbota Octura x447 B&S and I can attest that this prop has planted my Miss Geico onto the water. Ran my boat on slightly ripped water on 2-3S packs and got 57mph. Boat was hugging the water and a little wet, but could never get the factory 1716 copies to hold the boat on the water. Thank you Chris for these props!

Purchased Dashobota's 1716's for my twin Zonda last year (for a race against a cat with a weedwacker engine that never happened (he passed away)) and have been averaging the mid 90's.
    Just watched Madracer's vid on his Zonda (100mph stock without dashpota's props) have no clue how to catch him on that (he's my hero).

Received the Dasbota Octura x447 B&S and I can attest that this prop has planted my Miss Geico onto the water. Ran my boat on slightly ripped water on 2-3S packs and got 57mph. Boat was hugging the water and a little wet, but could never get the factory 1716 copies to hold the boat on the water. Thank you Chris for these props!
    loosen the boat up by raising the angle of the drives your scrubbing alot of MPH

Will defiantly raise the angle of the drives. We have a lot of wind down here in Cypress, Tx. Have to find a lake long enough to run with a tail wind..