Thread: Dirt cheap 48" Rockstar gas boats, RTR

Default Dirt cheap 48" Rockstar gas boats, RTR

All you need is gas with 87 octane or higher they're sayin'
    Spektrum Tx included for $78.00
    Check out this link,
    https://www.yogmi.com/search?type=pr...ckstar+rc+boat

Clearly a scam, and I didn't even have too click on the link.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Go buy it..let us know how it works out for you LOL!!!

And if you, "BUY 2 GET 10%OFF"
    AquaCraft UL-1 59mph.
    Motley Crew 61mph.
    JAE 21FE ~~~ 70 MPH Club ~~~

go buy 2, if they show up i will give ya $100 for one of them....

Well.....I checked it out...... contacted them ....they say it's legit...... so for Sh..ts n giggles.....i ordered one..... I'm covered so we'll see what happens....????

Quote Originally Posted by 30nitro View Post
    Well.....I checked it out...... contacted them ....they say it's legit...... so for Sh..ts n giggles.....i ordered one..... I'm covered so we'll see what happens....????
    Should have PM'd me for my paypal address. You could have sent me the $78 instead and I would have found someone local to kick you in the nuts. Win win for everyone.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

In a completely unrelated occurrence, according to the current edition of the " Trans-Ocean Gazette and Scam Alert News" a recent article described a hijacked container destined to a suspicious hobby item vendor that was "lost" in transit. Authorities are tracing sold items from the shipment in order to arrest and charge those receiving what is considered stolen property. Zoom - Zoom
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Should have PM'd me for my paypal address. You could have sent me the $78 instead and I would have found someone local to kick you in the nuts. Win win for everyone.
    Well..... The wife already kicked me in the nuts......soooo...that's one down.....

a buddy ( a member here) ordered one and it didnt arrive, seller wont reply, PayPal is now being involved.besides the nutty price, just looking we noticed the sellers decals even show a scam

41zVMZ8GfFL.jpgscam.jpg

edit: update he just got a response email it has been shipped, but I wouldnt hold my breath, not looking good
    Last edited by MadProps; 10-04-2019 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadProps View Post
    a buddy ordered one and it didnt arrive, seller wont reply, PayPal is now being involved.besides the nutty price, just looking we noticed the sellers decals even show a scam

41zVMZ8GfFL.jpgscam.jpg

edit: update he just got a response email it has been shipped ???????
    Ok.....now i see the decals....appears as though they cut off parts....no Horizon logo..... we shall see......

Well.......guess that says it all.....Thanks for the info..... looks like I'll be contacting pay pal for a refund........

But wait ! You can get some gold bullion from these folks :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N682eopajzA
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

I chanced it.....bought one on 9/21 ...it is currently in NY and at a customs office...been there since 10/08........with no further tracking info. I'll keep you posted....for a total of $93. and change....it may be worth the gamble...or not......

Quote Originally Posted by creekrunner View Post
    I chanced it.....bought one
    Sorry for your loss

....not over until it's over....I've spent more on dinner for my wife and self........ and we all know where that ends up....maybe the same or maybe not..... I keep you posted

It might just be a 4.8" Rockstar brought to you by the creators of this Stonehenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyh1Va_mYWI

I chanced it.....bought one on 9/21 ...it is currently in NY and at a customs office...been there since 10/08........with no further tracking info. I'll keep you posted....for a total of $93. and change....it may be worth the gamble...or not......
    So how'd that Rockstar deal turn out for ya?
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I talked to one of the buyers a couple days ago and they sent him a cheap a$$ 13" boat....now he is entangled with PayPal apparently ......I think the saga continues

ya get what you pay for....well..... he wishes

review the product and company before you buy.....not afterwards

For those that like to gloat.....I never received the "Rockstar 48".........they did send me a 13" POS RC boat that I'll end up giving away. Paypal made the whole deal right and I was reimbursed the total amount...Paypal is very good to deal with and provides excellent protection. It took a while to resolve this issue.....but I didn't lose in the end.
    So be it.....I have learned to stay clear of ANY products offered for sale on Facebook. It can be a scam and the same product can often be available from legitimate vendors and better pricing.
    cheers

For those that like to gloat.....I never received the "Rockstar 48".........they did send me a 13" POS RC boat that I'll end up giving away. Paypal made the whole deal right and I was reimbursed the total amount...Paypal is very good to deal with and provides excellent protection. It took a while to resolve this issue.....but I didn't lose in the end.
    So be it.....I have learned to stay clear of ANY products offered for sale on Facebook. It can be a scam and the same product can often be available from legitimate vendors and better pricing.
    cheers
    Well.....i had ordered one too.......and looked good at first....then after several messages to them about shipping...i realized it was a scam.... Had paypal step in and....They made good...... my bad..shoulda known....now i do.....

I feel compelled to comment - not to gloat or say something funny, but to express my hard core disappointment that this kind of scamming has penetrated what is by far one of the best hobbies ever - a safe haven amidst a world full of bad choices - especially for our kids. I'd love to meet this guy - the Rockstar Boat fraudster. Just for a moment........

...you'd have to get in line.........but we just move on with more precautions......thanks......