Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
Here is what I take away from the data

? Our baseline motors (Aquacraft and Proboat/Dynamite all 56mm long) were much higher performing that we gave them credit for. On the water testing still supports this today.
? Pretty much all of motors tested (regardless of length) were inferior to the baseline. MORE (speaking of length) isn?t better! Some will say this contradicts my argument.
What you are MISSING from this interpretation is that ALL of the motors tested that were NOT currently spec'd were 4-POLE motors. They will, by design, NOT have as much torque. And 56mm motors are NOT GENERALLY AVAILABLE. The standard sizes are 36x50 and 36x60.

And, you can NOT TECH THE CURRENT RULES! Good Grief, how many times do we have to go through this?

Do what you will. Due Diligence, including YEARS of actual race testing (PSFEMCB has been running this formula for over 3 years now) prove this system works.

Those opposed to this are simply wrong. I'm right, and the data supports my position on this. Do what you will. I could give a rats a$$ at this point.