Thread: SAITE Motor Co. 4 Pole - 2100kV

Default SAITE Motor Co. 4 Pole - 2100kV

Do you know SAITE Motor Co. ?

https://saite-motor.en.alibaba.com/f...6100637aFouuKJ

Leopard motors are made by SAITE Motor Co., Neodym magnets and made in Japan ball bearings, Cool prices.

Last edited by Alfa Spirit; 09-22-2019 at 01:54 AM.

SAITE Motor Co. Vs LEOPARD :

Cool

Anyone can copy another motor?s specs and print a chart. Just because Leopards are made in a Saite factory (how do you know this?) means nothing, it is the parts and build spec quality that matter. Chinese motors are built to a price point, and you get what you pay for.

I can find no meaningful references on google which speak to Saite?s quality or performance, just where to buy them. Their website is useless unless you can read Chinese. They may be good motors, but who knows? I do like the fact that they are explosion proof!

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

You can buy dirt cheap stuff like Goolrc and Rocket. Very possibly the same factory as these.
    Nortavlag Bulc

This is an information, Leopard motors are made by SAITE Motor Co.

If you want cool price have a look here : https://saite-motor.en.alibaba.com/f...6100637aFouuKJ

This is an information, Leopard motors are made by SAITE Motor Co.....
    I will ask you again - how do you know this? Bold font certainly doesn’t convince me. And so what? GM makes Cadillacs and Chevrolets, are they both the same? No, one is higher quality and more costly.

I’m not saying the Saites are bad motors, just that being made in the same place does not mean anything. Motors are made to a price point, and minor changes like magnet thickness and quality, bearing quality, wire quality and assembly quality are among the ways the Chinese (and others) use to lower the unit cost - ways which are not detectable by the average consumer. The lack of any customer comments is not encouraging, but perhaps these motors have not been on the market very long.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Leopard motors are rebranded SAITE Motor Co.