Thread: Castle 1717 water jacket

Default Castle 1717 water jacket

20$ shipped Conus
    Last edited by mtbenjamin77; 09-20-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Pics need to be in thread, not a link.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Michael has been warned about this in other threads. If he cannot post pics he can’t participate in the swap shop. He can contact a mod who can help him, like me for instance.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I need to resize photos. I haven?t had a chance. Been really busy with work. That is why I am selling off all of my rc. I just don?t have time. I will get the photos resized ASAP I promise guys.

Jay,

I would like some assistance if possible. I also appreciate your patience and willingness to help. Please pm me

Assuming you're using a windows PC, download the Microsoft Image Resizer app and install it. You can then right click on any image and the resize option shows up in the box. Click on it, choose the desired file size and if you want to make a copy or replace the original, and you're done.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I?ve been using my iPhone that could be why I?ve been having so many problems !?#%*. Lol thanks I?ll get the pics posted ASAP. Thanks again guys.

If you're taking picures with your phone and uploading them from there, try going into the camera settings and see if you can set a lower resolution to take pictures for these adds.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by mtbenjamin77 View Post
    20$ shipped Conus
    Mike once you get the photo downloaded, I'm interested in the cooling jacket

I’ll take it When you get the photo.

I?ve been using my iPhone that could be why I?ve been having so many problems !?#%*. Lol thanks I?ll get the pics posted ASAP. Thanks again guys.
    download Tapatalk and let tapatalk upload/host them.... easiest way to do it... install the app, and search for Off Shore Electrics... i use it on my android phone with no issues...

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tapata...ms/id307880732

Mike, send me your PayPal info plz. .I'll take it as long as all rubber seals and water nipples are there. . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Mike, send me your PayPal info plz. .I'll take it as long as all rubber seals and water nipples are there. . thanks
    I need to locate the o-rings. I?ll let you know when I find them. And I?ll get pics uploaded. I just downloaded tapatalk so I should be able to get the pics uploaded but it?s 12:06 am here and I have to work in 6 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to locate the o-rings. I?ll let you know when I find them. And I?ll get pics uploaded. I just downloaded tapatalk so I should be able to get the pics uploaded but it?s 12:06 am here and I have to work in 6 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know, lol. .I didn't think you'd answer so fast. .I'm in FL as well. Perhaps if you're not too far from me we could just meet. . .thanks, talk to you tomorrow and I apologize if I woke you. .

Mike, any luck finding the o rings? . . .just waiting on you. . .thanks