Thread: Need trim tab suggestions for 31'' monohull .

Default Need trim tab suggestions for 31'' monohull .

Hi all i have desinged a new 4s-6s 31'' long x9.5'' beam mono with a 24 degree dead rise . Should i be considering a split trim tab system ? What size tabs would be required for this size of hull ? Any specific system that i can buy from Offshore ? Regards Andris Golts.

Are you sure you need trim tabs?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

The revolt tabs worked well, not sure if you will find tabs like that for sale.

But you need tabs that can be adjusted.

To get a boat that size to its max potential you would need tabs.

When I had first ran a m545 on a revolt it used to blow off the water with the stock power plant.

With the right amount of negatives on the tabs. I was able to go a lot faster and used much more power in the revolt.

The most power I ever ran in the revolt was a tp4060 1950kv on 5s with the m545 and the boat was planted.

My problem became that the coupler could not hold to the shalf no matter how tight I set the collet.
    It was just too much torque on the .150 upgrade shalf. But the boat was planted.

Don't waste your money on split tabs. Tabs like these will work great. https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pr...d=ros-spdt-100