Thread: stuff for my whiplash!

Default stuff for my whiplash!

Im at a point where I need to start laying out stuff in the hull, but don't know what to get and where to get it.........I need a
    steering servo
    rudder assy
    strut assy
    turn fin
    motor mount
    coupler
    3/16 flex shaft......for a P hydro!
    I guess that would be a good start! Thanks, Bill

Bill,
    Other than the motor mount and coupler the rest of the hardware would match what a .21 sport Hydro uses. 3/16 (.187) cable for sure in anything above P/ltd. I think I gained maybe 1/2mph going to a .150 cable in my Cat and it broke adding a larger motor which you will do in your whip eventually. Look at mounts on OSE and their 5mm to .187 couple has held up for me with some larger Q boats. Never slipped. The WP servo on OSE is very strong and reasonable.
    Mic

Mic Halbrehder
    IMPBA 8656
    NAMBA 1414

Quote Originally Posted by HTVboats View Post
    Bill,
    Other than the motor mount and coupler the rest of the hardware would match what a .21 sport Hydro uses. 3/16 (.187) cable for sure in anything above P/ltd. I think I gained maybe 1/2mph going to a .150 cable in my Cat and it broke adding a larger motor which you will do in your whip eventually. Look at mounts on OSE and their 5mm to .187 couple has held up for me with some larger Q boats. Never slipped. The WP servo on OSE is very strong and reasonable.
    Mic
    Thanks Mic! I have lost your phone#......again!!