Thread: Help!!! Miss Geico 36 Paint Color Needed, PLEASE!!!

Question Help!!! Miss Geico 36 Paint Color Needed, PLEASE!!!

I actually have a 29 GEICO V2 that needs a little love form where my little girl messed up the front and I also need a very little bit of the newest Geico 36” touch-up does anyone have any or can lead me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!!! I’m a newer member so if I’m posting this wrong please forgive!!! Have a great day!!!!!

Found this for you on rcgroups. From what I read you can take 2 drops of the blue and add it to the 1/4 ounce of the neon green and it's a very clos match. It's testers paint. IMG_0714.jpg

What blue color is that?

I’m not sure, I’m just gonna go and try to get a paint match tomorrow, someone said it was a house of colors paint, not really sure, I’ll let ya know when I find out

You can buy those two paints and mix them to create a good touch up paint for small chips. But if your doing a over all paint job the hull must be painted all white first. Then you have to cove it with house of Kolors chartreuse neon , I’m an automotive painter and I’ve done this process. It’s not something easy. But can be done.

Awesome thanks bud!!!! I’m not a painter at all, thanks for the response!!

I actually have a quart of this. Here is a pic so u can see the part number F01A3CA1-5FFF-440E-B29B-780C019CEEEE.jpg

sorry the image is sideways I didn’t take the pic that way. Somehow it uploaded like that. Hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks so much!!!!

You have a can you would sell??

Quote Originally Posted by precisionboatbuilder View Post
    Found this for you on rcgroups. From what I read you can take 2 drops of the blue and add it to the 1/4 ounce of the neon green and it's a very clos match. It's testers paint. IMG_0714.jpg
    The Testors 1176 and 1177 is cheapest route and works great for small touchups. I've been using it on my v3 Geico for a while and it matches the Zelos Geico as well. That's correct it only takes two very small drops of the blue mixed into the 1/4oz of Florescent Yellow to be a very close match.

Geico paint match testors 1177 and 1176.jpg
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Geico's color is chartreuse yellow from house of kolor.
    I am using small package for airbrushing NEON-CHARTREUSE-HOUSE-OF-KOLOR-KUSTOM.jpg