Thread: Silent Engines

Default Silent Engines

It is with great sadness the I report the passing of two great model boaters in the past two weeks. Dave Hampton of Hampton RC passed away on August 9th and Bill Hunt from Bradenton, Fl passed away yesterday. Fair winds and following seas my friends.
    .Dave Hampton.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RayR; 08-17-2019 at 07:06 AM.

This is very sad news, two very nice people in such a short time. I was a member of their club in FL. for five years. If you ever needed help these two would be the first to step up.

Dave helped in other ways two, making custom parts for my RC boats and also parts for my big boat.

Bill was always there to lend a hand, parts, or advice. He was a talented builder "Boats and Planes" I have bought three boats from him over the years, one of which I just purchased a few weeks ago.

Condolences to Dave's and Bill's families, they will both be missed very much.

We shell all meet again on the big pond in the sky.

Larry Jaques
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Alman.. I been watching Bills videos on YouTube before I had a electric boat. He built some really nice stuff.

Oh my, such sad news. Bill was of great help however many years ago that I started on here. And Dave!! Holy crap!!! We just designed a twin motor mount and I just chatted with him at start of July.

Happy Sailings boys