Thread: FS Miss geico 29 Upgraded

Default FS Miss geico 29 Upgraded

Pro boat Miss Geico 29 Fully Built, with 2 layers of carbon fiber in the sponsons and tunnel about 2/3rds of the way up. Epoxy/carbon reinforced tips and tunnel seam. Epoxied seams and transom. Slight chip on left sponson but doesn’t leak or compromise hull in any way. Seaking 180 v2 esc, Hitec waterproof digital servo, futaba r203gf receiver, and turnigy xk3674 1650kv brushless motor. Epoxied stock battery trays( carbon ose trays just added) carbon motor mount and aluminum servo mount. Carbon and fiber glasses reinforced hatch.Comes with octura x447/3 and m645 props. Will also come with offset rudder and bracket as well as the center rudder and bracket pictured. Carbon fiber rudder strut. Upgraded .187 flex cable and offshore electrics upgraded strut. Only ran in fresh water probably 5/6 times. On 6s I estimate it ran a very very conservatively 60mph. Very stable cat. Doesn’t come with transmitter, pvc boat stand included. Any questions or for different pics feel free to message. Can ship to the lower 48 for $50. 420 obo.

Bump for a great looking and well built Miss Geico!! If I didn't already have my Zonda twin and my 17 brushless converted MG I would be interested for sure!!

Here’s an updated shot of the interior, and a running video. Lowering the asking price to 380, easily 200 dollars in equipment between the esc, upgraded flex/strut and hitec servo. D26A55C3-F645-4F60-8067-46963280395D.jpg

Can you give me a shipping quote to 61777? Im am interested in the boat, but I will need to know what the shipping will be before I can make an offer. Also, I work evenings so my replies will mostly be after 12am and after 9:30am cst. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ookabanukanok View Post
    Can you give me a shipping quote to 61777? Im am interested in the boat, but I will need to know what the shipping will be before I can make an offer. Also, I work evenings so my replies will mostly be after 12am and after 9:30am cst. Thanks.

I went back and read the original post and saw where you said that you would ship it for $50. I guess it pays to slow down and read it all! Lol. If that number holds true I should be able to get back with an offer in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ookabanukanok View Post
    I went back and read the original post and saw where you said that you would ship it for $50. I guess it pays to slow down and read it all! Lol. If that number holds true I should be able to get back with an offer in the morning.

Haha yep! I sent you a pm. Not sure exactly on the shipping as I don’t have a box yet to put it in, have to hit my local super market. Just let me know, I’ll fold the rudder up and the pvc stand comes apart easily.

I answered your pm. Consider it sold pending payment arrangements. Thanks.

Payment sent

Sold! Thanks for a smooth and quick transaction