Ok guys, I'm after some ideas of run times. Seems like big electric deep-vee hulls are few and far between. But I'm building one anyway so here's what I want. Give me any info you can on your boat and run times. What kv motors, c rating and mAh and number of cells for lipos and type of drive you're running.

I'm building a 69" MHZ Hunter. Direct 760kv Scorpion motors hooked up to the Merc drives. HeiFi Swordfish 300a Pro's and looking in the 10s 10000mAh area for batteries. Undecided on props as of yet. I have no freakin idea what to expect as far as run times.

Now equally important. What I don't want. I don't want, "your an idiot you need to run gas on a hull that big" or comments like "your run is gonna be sucky minutes per charge". I want actual experience and don't need a sermon on how many kidneys I'll have to sell on Ebay to pay for the project. Money is not a factor here. I run big electric 5th scale trucks so I already have a selection of batteries that will be used on both truck and boat. So sorry for sounding like a jerk but it seems like every forum I post on I never get any valid info. Just a lot of the above statements about how it would be better gas and blah blah.

I'd even take some run times from you big cat guys. I'm looking for stats from hulls 55" and up. I'm not looking for going out and running for 3 days. But I honestly have not gotten any constructive responses to what to expect for times. So I'm looking for some ballpark numbers.

Anything you guys can offer up would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Mike