Thread: Traxxas Spartan Stock motor and ESC plus cooling mods and large rudder $250 + freight

Default Traxxas Spartan Stock motor and ESC plus cooling mods and large rudder $250 + freight

Used Traxxas Spartan. I have acquired many different boats and do not use it anymore. Ran it today on 6s and it worked great. It is running a little wet. I never broke anything but upgraded after finding this site.

Upgrades include CNC propellor. Turn fins. Extra trim tabs. Aluminum cooling jacket. Very Large dual water pickup rudder. Jeff Woldt .078 Piano wire drive. Stock transmitter and receiver.

Spare parts include 3/16" upgraded flex (Came with a defect near the strut end). Kintec 3/16" stuffing tube with teflon line. 3/16" coupler. Stock .150 coupler. 3/16" strut (Actually smaller than the 5mm stock Spartan strut). Stock stuffing tube with extra teflon liner. Stock rudder plus Hot racing dual pickup stock rudder blade. Stock flex cable. Stock turn fins. Stock prop. Water intrusion shield. Manual. Traxxas connectors if you want to switch back from the ESC5 I added.

Piano wire drive is designed to run with the stock 5mm strut and the stock .150 stuffing tube with teflon. It is very smooth. The large rudder and extra trim tabs yield a Spartan that hardly chine walks at all. I am not great at boat setup so this was never about top speed but it sure was fun. Great first upgrade to a faster boat. $250 plus freight.

I also have a Traxxas 2 port Lipo charger and 2 Traxxas 3s 5000 mah well used batteries for $85 extra if someone wants them. I also have a hardly used stock M41 Hawaiian.

I would trade for one of the second gen Proboat River jet boats. (Says 3s 5000 mah on the box) I want something to spin and submarine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Liftman101; 08-02-2019 at 09:09 PM.

SOLD! Both boats sold off of Craigslist.