Thread: Exceed Flowmaster catamaran was fun while it lasted!

Default Exceed Flowmaster catamaran was fun while it lasted!

New to the FE and rc boating world in general, but I couldnt stop thinking about the Flowmaster cat after I saw it. Eventually after reading countless threads and a build log that was also on here i plunked down and got the kit version. Reinforced what I could with carbon kevlar,resin in the tips, and ran a turnigy marine 90a esc, tacon 2858 2600kv motor and 36mm cnc prop. It was a lot of fun, and I definitely enjoyed the building process. Unfortunately I got a little over zealous in a pond that was next to a heard of cows, and shot her straight into a fence that protruded into the water. I was able to repair the gash but ended up pouring too much resin into the tips. Made the hull just too nose heavy.

IMG_0014.jpgIMG_0075.jpgIMG_0097.jpg

Luckily i was able to score a new MG29 hull on ebay, which came with a seaking 180a, a great planes ammo 3688 1200kv ( going to scrap this) and a hitec waterproof servo. layed some carbon and epoxied the tips and seams, now just in the process of figuring out how to get everything mounted. Seems like im ordering stuff from OSE every other day lol.

Ouch!
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Ouch!
    Do you know how I can upload a video without having to post to YouTube? I tried last night to upload a smaller version in .mov and .mp4 format and couldn’t get either to upload successfully

I've only ever uploaded to YouTube first, then linked to it here

Oh bummer. The Flowmaster is a beautiful little boat. Good to hear you have a Miss Geico now to play with.