So i first got my boat a few months back and after a few runs i melted the teflon liner as the heat traveled up the stuffing tube the plastic mount near the motor melted and spun the stuffing tube. So i did all the photos for warranty and was told its my fault because i didn't grease the shafts So i glued it all back together but always had extreme burning heat on both sides of the stuffing tube after 3 min runs. So i worked out its coming from the bends in the stuffing so i ordered some 3/16 tube that fitted perfectly inside the standard tube and re sleeved from each end leaving about a 25mm void for the bend in the standard tube. Then i used some normal OS diameter teflon liner for the new stuffing tube glued in with Loctite so it wont spin in the tube. I was able to do this because they use there own larger special size stuffing tube and teflon liner as you might have notice.. Straight away there was less resistance when putting the flex cable in and no heat what so ever after some hard flat out runs. No doubt there is some poor manufacturing within and just love how they pass the buck and say you should grease your shaft every run lol I thought i might share this as it might help others with the same problem or even if you wanted the option to run the bigger inside dimension teflon for less resistance as i had 2 options now i was using a normal size tube.